14.

This chapter goes out to BlackVeilBrides_13 and thegangofwriters_ thanks for commenting!!!! Hope you love your guys chapter! :)

- TheMrs_Bae_Dallas

// Mariah //

"Mariah do you know how much trouble your in!!" my dad yells "yes sir." I look down at my feet "good." my dad Jason growls, "at least you know when your wrong."

"But dad I was just being a teen while I can." I sigh heavily "Mariah being a teen is going to get you into trouble, maybe even killed!!" my dad hissed.

Scrunching up my nose I don't look up from the floor "I'm sorry." I whimper "sorry isn't going to help you... now go to bed, your grounded." my dad pointed up the stairs. I don't even look up, I just run upstairs to my room, once I was up there I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling.

~ THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL ~

I walk down the hall with a extremely irritated look, I was more than pissed, I mean first my dads grounded me till the end of freaking time this morning and then someone posted more videos of me and Cameron which my parents will probably see.

"Hey Riah." I hear the happy voice of Sammie chirp "hi Sam." I groan "what's wrong?" Sammie laces her arm with mine and pulls me closer to her as we continue to walk. "Dads came home, grounded me and that video was posted." I roll my eyes.

"What video???"

Stopping in the middle of the hall I give her the look, "ohmigod they posted that and I haven't seen it yet!!" Sammie laughs hard probably just to rub it in "very funny, Samantha." I hiss and roll my eyes, "Oh shut up Mariah." Sammie huffs.

"Anyway, I have better news." I smile brightening up.

"What is that!?!" Sammie looks up from her phone that I didn't noticed she was glued in "I went on a date." I clap, just the thought of my date made my mood better. "With who!!" Sammie yells overly dramatic just before the bell rung.

*DING!!!!!!!*

"Gotta go Sam but see you in gym!!" I jog off to my French class. "Mariah wait come back!!!"

~ IN GYM CLASS ~

"Okay so your going to tell me who it is now right?!" Sammie asks, raising her eyebrows at me "and it better not be Cameron because if it is I'm gonna kill you." her blonde hair blew in the wind. "It's Cameron." I nod and she freaks.

"MARIAH ROSE BLACK!!!" Sammie screams "I'm sorry but he was so romantic, he told me he loved me and he was sorry for treating me like trash." I explain.

I could feel my heart flutter just at the thought of him saying I love you.

// Cam //

"Dude your gonna do what?" Grayson yells shocked "I'm gonna break up with Missy for Mariah." I say seriously as I stare over at her. "Why, no offense but Missy is the equivalent to a movie star here and Mariah is just a rising star." Nash questions.

"That's my boy Cameron." Taylor cheers for me "and Nash no one likes Missy, everyone like Mariah though."

"Still why!!!" Nash complains.

"Because I love Mariah."

Edited.