40.

// Sammie //

I wake up to the sound of beeping and a masculine voice talking, groaning I open my eyes to see Gabe sitting next to me, "Gabe.... what are you doing here?" I question surprising him "Sammie your up!!" He gasped and came closer.

"Yeah." I nod before images of the car crash flashed through my mind.

"Mariah!! Where is she??" I ask him in a panicked tone making him laugh "Mariah is sleeping but she's fine... I was just in there with her." He says calming me, "thank god." I cried and Gabe hugged me "why are you crying, everyone's okay." Gabe hummed.

"It's just that when we crashed, I thought I died... I felt like I died." more tears run down my face "my life flashed before my eyes and I realized I wasn't happy with the life I lived." I held on tighter to Gabe "shh it's okay." Gabe hushed me as his fingers played with my hair.

Which calmed me until my crying stopped, "Is my mom here?" I then ask and he shakes his head 'no' "the only other people who've been in here is Mariah's dads, the boys and Cameron... we were all so worried about you both, we even said a prayer in the waiting room." Gabe chuckled.

"Better safe than sorry." I laugh as well just before my stomach grumbles loudly "car crashes must make a mean appetite." Gabe said before he stood up, releasing me from his hold.

"I'll get you something to eat." He smiles "okay.... can  you get pudding cups?" I ask and he nods "anything for you." Gabe smirked as he left but as he did in walked a nurse.

"Great your up.... I have something to tell you, Miss Peterson."

~

// Mariah //

I wake up to the sound of snoring and someone eating food, opening my eyes to see my dads sitting in hospital chairs sleeping against each other made me smile, "Dads." my eyes start to tear as I realized I'm alive. "Ohmigod." I gasp for air causing someone to grab my hand.

Rubbing my back the person spoke, "Calm down Riah we're all right here." the familiar sound of my boyfriend's voice rang, immediately I roll over to see Cameron hovering over me "Cameron!!" I jump up to hug him when pain shot through my back.

"Ow!!" I whined and grabbed my side.

"Easy tiger, you just got into a car crash." Cameron says as a fork dangles from his lips "a car crash... where's Sammie is she okay?? Please tell me I didn't kill my best friend!!! OHMIGOD SHE DIED AND I DIDN'T EVEN TELL HER SORRY!!!" I cried heavily.

"Mariah relax, Sammie is alive and breathing... I was just in there when Gabe came in here to check on you." Cameron soothed my crying "I didn't kill her." I question "no, you didn't." Cameron shakes his head and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Your such a nut, Mariah." Cameron pulled me into his arms but that only made me start crying more which woke my parents, "Mariah!?! Mariah what happened." my dad rushed over to me "Cameron what did you do to our little girl." my dad Jason spat making Cameron back up.

"He didn't do anything." I sniff and my dad Jason laughed before hugging me as well "alright just breathe sweetie." He hummed while I snuggled deep into their hold, "I'm so happy to see you guys." I tell my parents and they smile. 

"I'm gonna give you guys a moment so I'll be in the waiting room if you need me." Cameron said. "No Cameron you should definitely stay." my dad Jason stopped him "okay." Cameron nodded before walking over to a chair and sitting down.

"Papa why does he have to stay??" I ask confused.

"Mariah we're so glad your awake but we have to tell you both something." my dad sighed.

~

Stumbling down the hallway as I panic, I go towards Sammie's room as my mind raced. I can't believe this is happening to me... I mean I'm way to young for this. "Breathe Mariah, Sammie will have the answer." I take a deep breath before going to Room 106.

I open the door to see Sammie was lying on the bed watching TV.

"Sammie!!" I yell with excitement and run over to her even though it caused me pain "Mariah!!!" She wrapped her arms around me tightly as we started to cry with happiness. "I'm so sorry Sammie, I didn't mean to crash the car or yell at you." I cried.

"And I don't care if you slept with my brother, it's in the past now."

"It's fine Mariah.... I didn't mean to betray you like that." She cried before she pulled away from me "but I have something to tell you." She whispered "I have something to tell you too." I say and she sighed "how important is yours?" her eyebrows furrowed together.

"Important... yours?" I hum "important." She said making me bite my bottom lip. "Alright on three we both say what we have to at the same time." I say and Sammie agrees.

"One..... two..... three..." we both count before we both open our mouths to speak.

"I'm pregnant." we both then say in unison.

How's that for a book finale??? Anyway I had so much fun reading your comment of support which was amazingly overwhelming and surprised me drove me to write better for you guys, so hopefully you all loved reading it as much as I loved writing. Anyway I love you guys. Thank you.

- TheMrs_Bae_Dallas

Edited.