6.

// Mariah //

"You want me to do what!?!" I say choking slightly on my pop as I sat in the middle of a restaurant with Sammie, "I want you to trick Cameron so we can then get revenge." Sammie says excitedly with this look of mischief in her eyes.

"Revenge for what??" I question.

"For all those years of torment." She voice came out in a 'duh' tone "which would be followed by more torment because this plan sucks." I retort back "Mariah just think.. we could get back at Missy and maker her feel how we did!!" Sammie enthused.

"So what you really mean is that you want to get revenge on Missy."

"Yep." She nods as I laugh "so I trick Cameron into falling for me and cheating on Missy." I try the idea out on my tongue, "I don't know... what if it doesn't work I mean why would Cameron actually fall for me when he hates me." my eyebrows furrow together.

"Oh c'mon Riah Cameron would be lucky to have you!!" Sammie yelled "and how do you know that." I point my finger at her "because all guys want what they don't have... and you Mariah are that new freshly painted Ferrari." Sammie smirked.

"When do you want to start this?" I ask "we'll start tomorrow during gym then push it onto later at Missy's party." Sammie states in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Well since you took the time to plan this all out, I guess I'll go along." I smile making her squeal, "yes!!! Operation revenge is in affect!!" She cheered.

~ TOMORROW IN GYM ~

For the first time ever I was happy to wear shorts to gym because they kept riding up my ass, every time I bent over my ass would become 3 times bigger than before and my belly shirt was showing off all of this.

Walking over to Cameron I tap on his shoulder before speaking, "You need help?" I ask and he shakes his head no without looking up, "okay we need our dancers for our new activity." Ms. Mae says into the mic just before Sammie grabs me.

"Just going off of gut instinct but your one of the dancers aren't you." She whispers in my ear "both of us are." I laugh and pull her to where everyone was.

// Cam //

I was just messing around on my phone as music plays around me and some people dance, "Hey Cam you looking at this." Taylor says and hits my arm.

"Looking at what." I grumble and look up to see Sammie and Mariah dancing, Mariah was popping her ass and spinning it in circles like a pro as Sammie mocked her actions. Twerking faster Mariah popped her ass more as Nicki Minaj rapped, of course to the song 'Anaconda'.

Amazed I watched contently, my eyes followed Mariah's every move, every time her butt popped and dropped and her hips swirled.

// Missy //

Ugh, I should have been up there not Mariah or Sammie, I swear Mariah is such a fucking whore and got surgery, "I hate her!!!.... Sissy where's Cameron!!" I stomp making Sissy slowly point in his direction, turning in the direction Sissy pointed.

I turn to see Cameron staring at Mariah and drooling like a dog!! "I'm gonna kill him!!" I stand up and storm towards him my girls following behind me. Laughing when they noticed me Cameron's friends whispered to each other as they died.

"Excuse me." I snap my fingers in front of Cameron's face which made his friends die even more of laughter, irritating me. "Hey Missy." Cameron looked me in the eyes, like he wasn't just staring at some whore. "What are you doing!!" I growled.

"Talking." Cameron says "before that." I narrow my eyes at him "staring." He shrugs "at what." I demand evilly "at you, Missy." He says stupidly, shaking I clench my hands into fist.

I was going to snap his neck if he kept playing dumb with me. "DON'T PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME WITH ME, CAMERON!!!" I scream at him just before that whore MY boyfriend was staring at came and pulled him as she held his hand.

Screaming again, I storm off I was so done!!! My party better be amazing compared to today.

Edited.