32.

// Sammie //

I had just gotten home when Mariah came banging on my front door in tears, immediately when I saw her I thought she and Cameron had a fight but the look in her eyes and the fact that she didn't call first lead me to believe it was much more than that.

And then when she told me I was the only one she could trust, my heart cracked and I immediately felt guilty and wanted to tell her what I had done but I knew it would only make her pain worse so I stayed silent.

"Riah its okay just explain what happened from the beginning." I rub her back as I sat her down on my couch "I had this amazing day with Cameron yesterday and.... and then I came home today to find my mom Tori waiting there, wanting to finally come back into my life." She cried.

"Deep breaths." I say softly making her follow my suggestion.

"Of course I refused her and ran upstairs but then my dads s-started arguing about me....*sniff*.. and I found out my dad used to be with Tori, after that I-I just couldn't take it so I l-left and when I went to Cam-Cameron's house but Missy was there... and they were acting like a couple." Mariah's bottom lip trembled wildly.

I felt bad for her but I also felt a pang of jealousy when I heard she went to Cameron before her best friend but I ignored it. "Mariah that's terrible." I puller her closer.

"I can't believe you went through all that today." my voice was weak as my guilty conscience ate away at my thoughts. I had slept with her brother and now I'm acting like I'm the only person she can trust when in reality, the only person she can trust in this world is herself.

It was all anyone could trust.

Whimper I looked down at my lap, I don't know why but tears started to fall from my eyes catching Mariah's attention "hey Sammie don't cry, I'm okay." She lied wiping my tears.

"I'm fine Mariah, just thinking." I shake my head.

"Thinking about what?" Mariah asked, great now I have to lie more.

"About how much I hate to see you cry, I mean I'm like your sister." I hug her again and she softly laughs "you are my sister Sammie." She said, I could almost see the smile on her face.

// Cam //

I had just gotten into my driveway when someone pulled in behind me, I knew it wasn't my mom since she was at work for a few more hours so this person pulling in made me curious to see who it was but when I got out of my car and looked, I was met with disappointment.

It was Missy with her usually slutty cake face.

"Missy what are you doing here!?!" I close my car door, "I just came here to talk." She smirked.

"Talk about what?" I cross my arms "you and Mariah." She hummed "Missy, what makes you think I want to hear you bad mouth my girlfriend." I roll my eyes and Missy laughed making me walk off but when I got on my front porch Missy grabbed my arm.

"I think that because deep down you know you guys shouldn't be together... especially after you guys got together from cheating and because you used to bully her every single day."

"You don't know what your talking about." I looked away from her but Missy just grabbed my jaw and forced me to stare in her eyes "yes I do and you know I do." She hissed.

I didn't say anything back which seemed to please her.

"Look at it this way Cameron, people like her don't want people like us..... we're just too different, relationships could never work." her voice came in closer as her lips came to my ear.

"Missy get off of me." I shove her back but like a puppy she just came back "Cameron baby just relax." Missy wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her lips back to my ear. Her teeth bit down on my earlobe sending a wave of chilling pleasure through my body.

I couldn't even stop it when my eyes rolled back and my lips parted. "She can't make you feel like this Cameron, she'll never be able to... only I can make you feel like this."

Missy's lips traveled across my neck, but the small spark of pleasure I got when she bit my ear was gone and I felt uncomfortable and disgusted with both Missy and myself.

"Missy seriously get off of me!!" I shove her backwards "baby relax, I'm going to make you feel better than she ever could..... I bet she doesn't even put out." Missy mumbled the last part.

"Missy stop we're done and I'm with my girlfriend Mariah, who makes me feel way better than you ever did without acting like a whore." I insult her and she gasps.

"You liked me when we were dating!!" Missy poked my chest hard.

"I was blind to your shit for a long time but Mariah has a way of opening others eyes and now I can see your bullshit clearly." I roll my eyes before walking into my house.

Missy tried to follow but I slammed the door in her face before pulling out my phone and dialing Mariah's number, I needed to check on her and explain what just happened before Missy could spread a lie about us around.

Edited.