36.

// Sammie //

I groan as I wake up, I hadn't been feeling well these past couple of days but my doctors says it probably just the common cold so I've been sitting at home eating chicken noodle soup for the past week and thinking about how much work I'll have when I get back to school.

Shifting from the position I was laying in, I sit up on my bed and grab my phone to see it was, 6:20am, exactly 10 minutes before my alarm goes off for me to get dressed and ready for school, which again I haven't been to in awhile.

"Hmm, maybe if I go really slow today my stomach will stay settled and I won't have to live in the bathroom today." I mumbled to myself before slowly climbing out of my bed. Once out of my bed I get dressed and do my hair, sloppily of course since I'm not impressing anyone.

I brush my teeth before I made my way downstairs, it felt like I was walking in slow motion since the pace I was going at was 1mph but I'd rather be safe than sorry, by the time I reached the bottom of the steps my mom was yelling my name.

"Samantha!!" She yelled making me jump, I was out of practice with her yelling since when I got sick my mom started being usually nice to me, "yeah mom?" I ask and go into the kitchen to see she had a frown on her face and lines in her forehead.

"You've missed way to-" I cut her off with a sigh "I know mom, I'm going to school right now." I say and she glares at me.... there's mommie dearest. "Good, I'll drop you off on my way too work." my mom said before she waved me off.

Sighing I walked out of the kitchen, I was feeling much better than I had in days and didn't want to start an argument, I was just glad my empty stomach cramps were gone because those were killer.

~

// Cam //

I sit on the edge of my bed as I stressed over what happened a week ago, which basically involved me and Mariah having sex for the first time, and though amazing and passionate I couldn't shake the feeling that I was too rough and hurt her.

I didn't know exactly why I felt this way but it didn't help that Mariah wouldn't really talk about it, I mean she won't say anything about how she feels unless I press about it and its always the same answer, 'I'm fine Cameron, you just worry to much' God those words annoy me so much now.

And I would believe her if it was just that but no she has this look in her eyes that say 'I'm terrified to think about it and I don't want to talk to you about it either' its that look that irritates me but also makes me panic even more.

Ugh. I feel like a girl stressing over something like this but I can't help it.

Shaking my head I rake my fingers through my hair, I needed to be quiet so I don't wake Mariah since she was right behind me sleeping. She had been staying with me while she figured out what she wanted to do with her parents situation.

I don't mind it but I think my mom is starting to become clingy with Mariah because every time the weekend rolls around she always steals her away from me to go get their nails and hair done or to go shopping which sucks since I'm used to always hanging out with her.

Well I guess if I think about it its not that bad because I get to spend some needed time with the boys and check up on everything while also escaping all drama but every time I hang out with them Gabe isn't with them anymore and when he is, he has this nervous look on his face.

Like he just murdered someone and is about to get caught by the police. Now that I think about it Sammie nowadays is always like that to, she's distant and has been missing a lot of school lately which makes Mariah bummed and less rowdy because she has to deal with Missy "alone" but Sammie has been really sick, so I can see why her behavior has changed unlike Gabe's.

Anyways besides all of that life has been basic, school is hectic with finals, prom and graduation coming up, I still can't believe we 2 and a half months of school and then its summer, and I haven't even planned what college I want to go to or what I want to major in.

I tug on my hair as I went into a spiral of stress but that relieved when I felt Mariah's soft hands grab my shoulders. "Cameron you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and released my hair from my balled fist "you sure you look stressed?" Mariah's voice was soft with sleep laced through it, which was very adorable on her. "Yeah babe I'm fine." I turned around and kissed her making her laugh.

"Whoa there tiger, its a Wednesday and we have school." She pushed me away "great another day of tests and more tests." I groaned and she laughed, just the thought of school and tests made me stressed out.

"It's the last few months of school there's supposed to be tests, its the way of life." She smiled but I just frowned back at her. "Don't frown you'll get wrinkles in your forehead." Mariah ran her thumbs across my head "how can I not frown when I have all these things stressing me out."

"I knew it you were upset about something... so c'mon tell me." her hazel eyes focused on me "fine I'm not convinced." I sigh "not convinced about what." Mariah furrowed her eyebrows together "about the fact that your okay and you don't hurt." I pout, "and don't you dare say 'I'm fine Cameron, you just worry too much'." I warn.

"Cameron I'm fine, I'll even prove it to you." Mariah said before climbing out of my bed and walking towards the bathroom, "come on, let's take a shower." She smiled making me follow her, I wasn't happy about not getting a real answer but I liked where this was going.

Stuff like this was one of the greater perks of us having sex, Mariah was slightly more open minded and we did stuff like shower together.

"Cameron snap out of your thoughts and close the door its cold!!!" Mariah yelled. "Okay, okay."

Hey guys so I have a sad announcement but I am going to be ending the book soon, I was thinking maybe Chapter 40 but I'm still deciding but don't worry this book is going to go out with a bang.

-Love TheMrs_Bae_Dallas

Edited.