25.

(Listen to Georgia and Mess is Mine by Vance Joy for this chapter)

// Mariah //

I walk into my house with my bag, I drop my bag and run upstairs to my bedroom.

Ignoring my dad's questions, I go into my room and slam the door shut after that I put on my pj's and lay down.

After a few minutes of laying there I heard my phone ring so I grab it, and check my messages.

Cam : hey you okay?

I decided to ignore him, but it was hard since he kept texting.

Cam : Riah don't ignore me, especially right now, please talk to me.

Cam : can you at least tell me your safe or okay.

Cam : so your gonna play this game with me.

Cam : alright that's it I'm coming over and we're gonna talk.

At that last message I kinda smiled at his determination, he's to sweet for his own good.

Then like magic I heard knocking on my window, I get up from my bed and walk over to my window.

I look out to see Cameron with this huge goofy smile on his cute face, I open the window and he comes into my room.

I go to walk away when Cameron grabbed me and kissed me, passionately, as he held my cheek.

I melt under his touch as our lips moved in sync while our tongues danced and fought for dominance.

He won.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

After a few minutes we pull away from each other, both of us panting, Cameron a little harder than me. "You okay."

"Yeah I just kinda ran here, while texting." He nodds his head his smile coming back.

"Your such a nut." I shake my head with a small smile.

// Cam //

"Mariah why did you run?" I ask her, but as soon as I did Mariah lost her smile as her eyes saddened.

"Hey hey, it's okay." I hug her tightly, Mariah burying her face into my chest, hugging me back.

"You know you scared me right?" I whisper "I know, I just kinda freaked and needed some space.'

"Well thats funny." I chuckle.

"Why?" Mariah looked up at me "because now I'm not gonna leave you alone." I smirk.

"Oh god." Mariah laughed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask and she nodds plopping down on her bed before crossing her legs and patting the spot next to her telling me to sit.

~ later on ~

I lay in Mariah's bed as she laid on my chest, we we're watching Thor because we both like the movie.

The color from the tv lite up the dark room, while also giving me enough light to see Mariah was sleep.

I chuckle before turning off the tv, I go to get up when Mariah woke up, her voice soft.

"Don't go Cameron." She whimpered "stay here, tonight."

"Alright." I nodd and lay back down, Mariah snuggling back up to me, I close my eyes.

"I love you Cameron." Mariah whispered to me.

"I love you to, Mariah."

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted, but I've been blocked then I got an idea but I couldn't write because Wattpad wouldn't let me get to my stories, so I have to figure out that glitch then I got it to work again so here's this chapter, and thanks so much for the support, oh and I saw all of your guys messages that you sent and I loved them all anyway, how did you guys like this chapter????

-TheMrs_Bae_Dallas

Edited.