7.

// Mariah //

I was dancing with Sammie at Missy's party when I heard something about body shots and abs, "Come on." I pull Sammie towards the kitchen where the noise and yelling was coming from, pushing through the crowd we get to the front and boom, the boys were standing there.

"We're giving out a free body shot with any two pairs of your choice!!" my brother Gabe yelled from the top of the island as everyone cheered "she'll do it!!" Sammie shoved me out of the crowd and in front of them.

Immediately I wanted to go back into the cover of the crowd but I couldn't even move before Caleb wrapped me up in his arms and placed me on the island next to Gabe. "Who wants to go with this pretty lady." He yelled, adding fuel to the fire.

Instantly every boy in the room raised there hand but I saw Sammie be a bad girl and force Cameron to raise his hand by pretending to give him a high five which lead to Taylor shoving him out like Sammie did to me.

"Mr. Dallas would like too." Grayson yells with a laugh making Cameron open his mouth to say something but was shut up by a lime being shoved into his mouth.

"Looks like your laying down, Cam." Caleb says and Cameron just followed orders. Laying down on the island I prep salt tequila and lime. I was too short too stand on the ground so I had to climb on top of him resting myself on his crotch.

#AWKWARD

Using my tongue I lick his V-line slowly while my eyes locked with Cameron's, grabbing the salt I pour it onto the places where I just licked after that I drink my shot with the salt.

My eyes still never leaving his.

// Cam //

My eyes locked with Mariah's seductive ones, she kept eye contact with me as she licked the salt from my abs, painfully slow. It was possibly the best thing ever, just watching her lick my- AHH. After Mariah finished licking all the salt from my abs, she pulled me up.

Grabbing my hair she pulled my head back before kissing then biting my neck, "You've gotten so fucking sexy Cameron." She whispered in my ear just as she pulled away and took the lime from my mouth. Kissing me, her tongue fought with mine while the crowd freaked out.

Wrapping my arms around her waist I went to pull her closer when Mariah pushed me away, "Whoa there cowboy... you need to slow down." She said.

// Mariah //

In all honesty I was the one who needed to slow down because I kinda sorta maybe turned myself on by that. "Have a great night, Cam." I smirk and kiss him one more time before getting up off him and disappearing back into the crowd.

~ OUTSIDE ~

Skipping down the street I laugh with Sammie as we talk about all the events that happened tonight, "Missy is going to be so pissed when she finds out." Sammie laughs as we turn around the corner onto the street I live on.

"Like so pissed." my face turned red as I laugh harder, "I can't wait!!" Sammie squealed just before we reached the front door of my house, "Okay shush Sammie my parents are gonna be sleeping." I wave my hand at her as I grabbed my keys from my pocket.

It was about 1am and my dads would be asleep by now so Sammie needed to be quiet if we were going to sneak back into the house undetected "alright I'm quiet." Sammie giggled slightly making me give him a scolding look.

"Shut up." I demand and put my key into the door handle and turn it but before I could even turn the door knob to open the door, my giant hulk of a father swung it open for me.

"Young lady where have you been!!" my dad Jason yells, dropping down in shock my mouth hung wide "hi dad." I say with a small wave "don't hi dad me, where have you been." He yells at me which makes us flinch, my dad Jason was scary when he was upset.

Opening her mouth Sammie actually went to respond when my dad came around the corner and glared over my dad Jason's shoulder. "Inside both of you!!!" He demanded.

Instantly making us scurry inside.

Edited.