18.

Thanks to ShaeBarrett15 and ThyrionLannister for voting, commenting, reading and ect. Hope you guys like your chapter!!!!!!

- TheMrs_Bae_Dallas

// Sammie //

"Sammie you gotta at least let me talk to her or know how she's doing." Cameron says as he tries to get through to get to Mariah "she doesn't want to talk to anyone." I say pushing him back, "Sam, please." Cameron begs.

Huffing I look back at Mariah who looked pretty bad, I knew I should let Cameron see her but I couldn't, I promised Mariah that I wouldn't tell anyone about what happened so I had to follow through. "No, so you better get out of here before I get a teacher." I threaten.

Cameron clenched his jaw but left the girls locker room making me release a breath and turn around and walk over to Mariah who was hiding behind some lockers, "He's gone." I whisper softly, Mariah just sighs heavily and leans her head on my shoulder.

"We can't let anyone know what happened to me." She whispers "why, Missy assaulted you and could've killed you... we should tell the police." I growl "no we're not telling anyone." Mariah demands more forcefully "fine I got it." I say and shift my position.

I didn't want to upset Mariah but I wasn't going to let Missy get away with this either, I just needed to find the right time to exact revenge but until then I needed to be here for Riah. "Sammie I'm serious." Mariah groaned.

"I got it." I say, "now let me see."

Nodding Mariah slowly turns and lifts her shirt, that's when I see all the bruises and dark marks from where Missy had beat her.

"Riah this is bad." I gasp as I gently run my fingers over them "I know." Mariah hissed in pain.

*DING!!!!!!!!*

"Come on we need to get to class." I say and gently pull her to her feet "remember Sammie you can't tell anyone, not even your mom... this goes to our grave." Mariah warns me.

"I know." I groan.

~ LATER ON AT LUNCH ~

// Cam //

"What if I really hurt her." I panic, biting my nail "you didn't hurt her Cam." Nash said "yes I did she even told me." I tug on my hair, I was so nervous I could shit bricks.

"Cam calm down and go over the situation." Matt breathes.

"Yeah how did it even happen." Carter agrees with Matt "I was with you guys and I saw her in gym, I went up to her and hugged her and she started snapping on me and yelling 'don't touch me'." I bite my bottom lip, hoping it didn't sound as bad as I thought.

"Yeah it's definitely your fault." Caleb agrees with a smirk "shut up Cal... Cam my sister probably hurt herself while running... she wants to do track and has been practicing from what I've heard from our little interactions." Gabe eases my mind as he hits Caleb.

"Yeah right rumor is Missy beat her ass with a barbell during gym." Caleb ignores Gabe making the expression fall on Gabe's face, "I have to go." He said before running off.

// Sammie //

"Mariah its obvious." I say as I watch her try to walk in a straight line which she was failing at horribly "this is the best I can do, Sammie." Mariah growls.

"I don't get why we just don't tell your dads an excuse." I take a bit of my apple "because there nosey... they'll want to know more than I want to give, they'll take it public Samantha!!" Mariah snaps on me making my hold my hands up in surrender.

"Okay jeez." I roll my eyes. "Sorry." Mariah apologizes.

// Mariah //

I limp over to Sammie and sit down, I pick up my drink from the table and chug most of it "Riah what you need is a doctor." Sammie states "yeah great idea." I say sarcastically.

"No like we could go to a clinic and have them check you up then they'll have to give you medicine and a knee brace." She says, giving me a serious look "that's actually a good idea." I look at her "I know, I thought that one through." Sammie smiles.

"We'll go Friday if my body gets better but tomorrow if it doesn't." I stand up with excitement but as I do I hear a pop and then I couldn't feel or move my right knee for a second before I felt this crippling pain. "AHHHH!!!" I screamed.

"Ohmigod Mariah!!!"

Sorry guys I've been saying bell bar when really its a barbell, sorry for the confusion.

- TheMrs_Bae_Dallas

Edited.