19.

Yay two updates in one day!!!! anyway if I didn't shout you out and you know you voted, commented or liked a chapter, just tell me in the commets or direct message me if you want to be a in chapter, oh and sorry for the late posts.

- TheMrs_Bae_Dallas

// Mariah //

"My dads are gonna kill me!!" I panic as I sit in a hospital bed with Sammie "Riah calm down, your gonna be fine... there your parents." Sammie grabs my hand "my life is fucked Sammie!!" I pant heavily.

Literally my knee was destroyed, my bone is out of place so I have to get surgery for that and then I hear to wear a cast for a month then I have to put on a knee brace and get physical therapy for like ever, and they don't know when I can play sports again.

Probably never. I wa then snapped out of my thoughts to the sound of my dads voices. "Mariah what happened." my dad Jason asked concerned as he rushes over to me.

"Nothing..." I shake my head "Sammie?" my dad instantly went to her for the truth "um.." Sammie bites her lip, she was nervous. "Sammie don't." I whisper to her in hopes of stopping her from telling, if my dads knew I would probably never see my school again.

"Samantha do I have to call your mother?" my dad Jason threatens making Sammie spill "Mariah got into a fight at school, and got beat with a barbell." Sammie tells, falling back into the bed I cover my face with my hands.

"Mariah!!!" my dad yells "dad I know, I'm fine." I huff out "you are not fine... you laying in a hospital bed!!" He yells at me "Mariah what about sports." my dad Jason says softly pulling my hands down from my face.

"Forget about sports you knee is damaged because of a fucking assault at school which I'm taking you out of by the way!!!" my dad hissed "DAD NO!!!" I yelled/pleaded "Mariah don't you dare agree with me, your not going back not like this not with crazy people at your school."

When he said that I started to cry. I couldn't help it everything was happening so fast and I couldn't stop it. "How am I supposed to see Cameron!! How am I supposed to prove that he's mine and will always be mine!!" I stopped dead in my tracks once I realized what I had said.

"Is that who this is about Mariah." my dad growled, "that Cameron boy who bullied you."

Shaking I pant heavier as my dad's eyes narrowed at me, "Dad he's a good person." I whisper "he's a good person, yeah right you can sell that bull to me when he stops getting you into trouble!!" my dad yells "Michael calm down." my dad Jason grabbed him.

"Jason I'm serious Mariah is not going back, she will be home schooled until her knee gets better and whoever did this is paying for it and when her knee is better we'll maybe just maybe talk about sending her back or not." my dad growled before storming off.

~ 2 MONTHS LATER ~

// Cam //

"Sammie, Gabe have you guys heard from Mariah??" I ask even though I already knew the answer "Cameron for the millionth time, her dads are home schooling her until she gets better." Sammie groaned "better from what?" I ask.

"I don't know!!!"

"Jeez calm down, your starting to act like a bitch Samantha." Caleb rolled his eyes "shut up Caleb!!" Nash shoves him away from the group "don't touch me and is she really that important to start crying over." Caleb growled, directing his glare towards me.

"Caleb why do you even hang out with us!!!" Ethan yelled "because I'm doing a service for you pussies now man up and forget about Mariah she's probably off fucking somebody else anyway." Caleb smirked as my jaw tensed.

"Caleb say one more thing and i'll cut out your tongue myself!!!" I hiss, I was dead serious at this point and tired of hearing Caleb bad mouth my girlfriend, "Cam relax." Taylor grabbed my shoulder. "You know what's weird... why hasn't her brother heard from her?" Grayson asks.

Turning everyone's attention to Gabe in the corner "because I have my family and she has hers  and I don't fucking speak to her unless I'm at school." Gabe hissed making Sammie mumble something under her breath before they both angrily walked off in different directions.

Whining I rake my fingers through my hair and sink down in my chair.

I saw you guys daniel_hayes_bae kelsey_77 katelynnjones507 and nahyougood I saw you all.

Edited.