37.

// Mariah //

I walk down the halls of my school alone as I made my way to class, I was going slower than usual since my stomach hurt plus my best friend wasn't here to rush me along but just before I could get into my mini depression about Sammie not being here someone jumped on my back.

"MARIAH I'M BACK HOE!!!" the sound of Sammie's voice rung through my ears "Sammie!!" I turned around and hugged her tightly, "ow! ow! ow!" She whined and pushed me away.

"My stomach still slightly hurts, so chill." Sammie laughed a bit "I don't care, your back now I don't have to be alone anymore." I smiled excitedly "call me Captain Save a Hoe." Sammie laughed more as she saluted to no one.

Rolling my eyes I laced my arm with hers, we then began walking down the hallway towards our class as we did I filled her in on everything that's happened to me since she was gone, including information regarding my first time with Cameron which she burst out screaming at.

"You had sex with Cameron!! Was it good!?! Did you like it!?! Was he too rough do I need to kick his ass??" Sammie cracked her knuckles as my eyes widened and I covered her mouth.

"Ohmigod Sammie, shut up." I demand as she pried my hands off her mouth "no not until you give me important details." She demanded back and crossed her arms.

"I will just keep your voice down." I sighed before coming closer to her "honestly it was super romantic but it hurt like a bitch and since I was in pain it wasn't good for me and since it wasn't good for me maybe it wasn't good for him..." I say.

"I was just so nervous and scared that I don't even know if he liked it, I mean he looked and sounded like he liked it but maybe he was just faking to make me feel better... god he probably thinks I'm the worst person he's ever had sex with." I then whined.

"Oh don't talk like that if he's waited this long for sex it was probably the best he's ever had in his life, remember he hasn't had sex in almost a year, and even if you weren't the best, your definitely in the top 2 since Cameron in his past was a hoe and slept with them too." She stated.

"Okay say it was good for him, I'm freaking sore as hell, like running hurts or sometimes when I pee but the pain is dull and comes in short waves.... plus we were close to doing it again this morning but I got nervous and put a stop to it." I mumble to last part.

"My poor tease." Sammie joked and wrapped an arm around me, "and I know how you feel."

"Wait Sammie you lost your virginity!!! When!?!" I grab her by her shoulders "what, you heard that." her eyes widened in shock like she didn't want me to know.

"Yes I did now give me the details or I'll never forgive you... I shared mine."

"Okay, I lost it at this party a few weeks ago." Sammie admits, "Ohmigod with who!!" I gasp and Sammie bit her bottom lip as she looked around nervously, she looked extremely guilty for some reason, almost like a deer caught in headlights.

"Samantha did you lose your virginity to that asshole Caleb." I growl knowing her history of dating bad boys and assholes, "no." She shook her head. When she said that the wheels in my head slowly start to turn.

"R-Riah please don't be mad but-" Sammie was cut off by a fake gasp "look the little slut's friend is back." Missy's voice rang "oh shut up Missy." I demanded. "Make me... I would love to break your other knee." She smirked evilly.

"MIssy you better back off before I show you why I'm her crazy best friend." Sammie stepped in front of me defensively making Missy and Sissy roll their eyes before walking off.

"Bitches." I growl.

"Come on we should get to class." Sammie then said and I agreed "yeah we don't want to be getting in trouble while finals get started up." I say before we walk down to our class.

~ LATER ON ~

"Mariah!! Mariah!!" I heard Sammie call making me turn around to see Sammie in the desk behind me "what?" I asked as my eyes locked with her blue ones "we should go to B-Bops for lunch." Sammie smiled happily. "Why B-Bops and not In-N-Out."

"Because I'm craving B-Bops and not In-N-Out that's why." She said "I don't think that's the best idea, I mean you were just sick lets not rush into fast food." I say and she growls.

"I want B-Bops so were going." Sammie's voice came out harsh and demanding, "Fine." I said just before the teacher dismissed us for lunch, everyone gathered their stuff as quickly as possible while I gathered mine the quickest since Sammie was rushing me the whole time.

She was actually like a lunatic.

"Sammie what's up your butt?" I asked as we walked outside the school "nothing, I'm just hungry." She shrugged "well your mood is killer and I'm not trying to be the next victim." I say as my eyebrows raised slightly.

"Sorry I'll tone it down some." Sammie said before we got in my car.

// Cam //

I sit with the boys at our lunch table as they messed around and stole from each other's plates "Nash leave my plate alone bro!!" Taylor yelled "what you have all the good food." Nash defended his actions, "That's why I want you to leave my plate alone!!!"

Taylor then smacked Matt's lurking hand as he tried to grab his pudding, "I swear Matt is always hungry." Carter laughed while Matt pouted about his failed 'mission' "him and Grayson both." Ethan said as Grayson ate his cheeseburger in legit 3 bites.

"Hey if you rtrying to call me fat your calling  yourself fat because we look alike." Grayson muffled out "hey watch it Gray!!" Carter yelled "what did I do?" Grayson asked confused as Carter wiped off his all white shirt. "Your spitting food over here and I just got this outfit!!!"

"Sorry." Grayson said before he went back to eating.

Edited.