4.

// Mariah //

Rushing around my room I grab random items from my closet to wear as I tried not to be late for school, I was already a 15 minutes behind schedule so it didn't really matter what I put on so I guess that's why came out looking like a circus freak with no fashion sense.

"Definitely not." I shake my head and go back to my closet and grab something new.

This time I took my time and found a decent outfit to wear that actually looked nice on me when I looked in the mirror. I was wearing my favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans, a red crop top with my black studded boots and black leather jacket.

"Nice." I stare at myself before I put on some red lipstick, black eye shadow along with mascara and eyeliner, once my makeup was on and not cakey, I grab my phone and head downstairs.

"Hey honey." my dad kissed my forehead as I walk into the kitchen "hey dad." I smile at him "you need a ride to school, Riah?" He asked.

"No, Sammie is picking me up." I say and he nods "oh dad, I need some money for the mall, skating, adventure land and lunch." I tell him my list of plans.

Instantly when he heard my list his eyes grew huge but I just gave him my signature puppy dog look and he sighs "okay but I'm only give you $300, so don't ask your dad." He narrows his eyes at me before reaching in his pocket and pulling out his wallet.

"Thanks, dad." my smile grew.

And yes, my dad is gay and no I'm not adopted, my dad just paid a girl to have his baby, that girl was a porn star and was glad she got fucked and paid. She was just a horrible person and I'm glad my dad kept me instead of her and married Jason cause I couldn't live with being a porn star's daughter while living under her roof.

Oh and if your wondering my biological dad's name is Michael and my other dad's name is Jason. Jase&Mikey. Cutest gay couple ever!!!

"Mariah." my dad hands me over some money which made me happy cause I love money but I'll never do anything for money.

~ After school ~

So right now I'm packing my stuff up and of course Cameron was right next to me doing the same thing, we were directly right next to each other almost locker partners we were so close. It was funny to me because I mean what are the odds this would happen.

I bet Principal Donald did this and I bet this conveniently fit into her schedule.

Rolling my eyes I stood up just as I heard the words I hate till this day, "aye yo porn star." immediately I knew it was Caleb Johnson.

Caleb Johnson is my brother Gabe's best friend and my personal stalker, Caleb knew about me and Gabe's mom and since I look similar to her I got that nickname from him.

"Hey porn star, how have ya been?!" Caleb wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me close "that's not my name." I roll my eyes "but your-" Caleb went to expose me when I covered his mouth with my hand. "Shut up right now." I demand.

"Aw she's embarrassed." He smirked devilishly, "why don't we stop talking and you show us what that mouth do." Caleb then idiotically said.

"Ew, never in your life." I gagged "hmm... must like anal like your dads." He slaps my ass before walking off, "whoa." Cameron made a face before he walked off.

Clenching my fist I felt my blood boil in my veins, I slam my locker shut and storm down the hall, I was going to kill him and my stupid brother Gabe who can't keep his mouth shut!!! 

Edited.