BONUS CHAPTER!!!!

// Mariah //

Walking as slowly as I could I tried to prolong the talk I needed to have with my dad but Jason kept rushing me, telling me it was better to face my dad now rather than later --which I guess he was right but that didn't change how I felt about the situation.

What my dad had said hurt.

What I said hurt.

Honestly I didn't really know if I could truly swallow my feelings on this, biting down on my bottom lip I continued to think all the way until I was back in my hospital room. But the moment I saw my dad, my uncertainty vanished the moment I saw his face.

My dad for the second time in his life was distraught.

Tears stained his face and his hair was a mess.

"Mariah!" He gasped. "Mariah sweetie I'm so sorry," my dad ran to me. Pulling me into a hug he squeezed me tightly. "I'm sorry... I never should've been so hard on you and said those things.. I was just frustrated and didn't want your life to stop here." He apologized.

What?

Is this even still my dad? I pushed him away.

"Wait why aren't you made at me for what I said?" my face held my evident shock. "Because I was in the wrong too." He said calmly "so you're not going to yell at me?" I sheepishly smiled "no I'm not Mariah... I've realized that not everything can be solved with an argument."

Smiling warmly my dad pulled me into another hug which I happily accepted this time. "Oh I want a hug too." my dad Jason wrapped his arms around us.

We all hugged for a good five minutes before my dad broke the silence and released us from his embrace. "Mariah I forgot to mention this but you'll be finishing both high school and college if it kills me." He warned.

"Oh and you'll need to get a job." my dad finished and my dad Jason laughed.

"I know dad."

"Great then come on love, Mariah needs to get dressed and Sammie still needs to be checked out." my dad Jason said as they left. "Bye." I waved and went to the connected bathroom, I changed into jeans and a tank top before brushing my teeth and fixing my hair.

Once my hair looked nice I walked back into my room with my things just to see Cameron sitting on the hospital bed before me.

"Hey babe..... how do you feel?" He asked and I shrugged, trying to avoid eye contact. I didn't want him to see how red and puffy my eyes were from the crying, because I just knew he would get worried over nothing but of course my plan failed.

"Riah what are you doing." his head and eyes followed me until he saw through my bluff "Riah come on look-- why are your eyes red?? Have you been crying!?" quickly getting up from the bed he gently grabbed my face so that I was looking at him.

"Mariah."

"It's nothing..."

"You crying isn't nothing --so tell me." Cameron demanded.

"My dad and I got into a fight, we said somethings we didn't mean... but we worked it out so there's no need to worry." I say the end quickly when I see his expression change. "Alright I'm happy you guys worked it out... the last argument took allot out of everyone." He hugged me.

"Anyway how do you feel.. physically of course." Cameron then said awkwardly, his hand pointing to my stomach.

Ever since we found out about the baby things have been... different.

"I feel fine, a bit sick, but fine." I walk over to my bag and put my things away, "that's good, I'm so happy to see your okay and doing fine." He rocked on his heels.

"I'm glad too." I distantly spoke.

God why did things have to change like this.

Sighing I grabbed my bag and went to leave the room when Cameron grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "I love you.. I just-- I just need some time to process."

"I know." I pecked his lips, "I know."

Alright so I'm excited to say that I have reopened the sequel and have begun writing. I already had some parts done from before so I just need to reedit them and they'll be out as soon as possible, and I know I've said that before but this time I swear the sequel is coming. IT'S COMING!!

I'll bring it to you guys if its the death of me.

Oh and I know, I know 'Another title change really?!' but yes I didn't like how the title falsely advertised the wrong plot plus I already called it the Daughter whenever I discussed it to anyone so I decided it mine as well be changed, so don't be too upset okay.

Bye --love you guys!

- TMBD