31.

// Cam //

"Riah babe please open the door." I beg as I knocked on her door, I had been here for maybe 10 minutes since her dad Jason left but she still hasn't responded, placing my ear against the door all I could hear was her soft cries which broke my heart.

"Mariah please." I whine but Mariah stayed reluctant, I sighed before pressing the palm of my hand to the door "I'll come back later when your feeling a bit better, okay?" I ask hoping she'll answer, which she didn't so I took that as my key to leave went back downstairs.

When I got down to the front entrance Mariah's dads Michael and Jason were waiting there with hopeful eyes as Mariah's mom Tori- I think- stood further away from them, in the corner slightly.

"How is she?" Michael asked.

"I don't really know, she wouldn't answer me but I could hear her crying." I shrug, my stomach churned at the thought of leaving her to sit and cry but I knew she needed her space on this one.

I mean her mom has been gone for most of her life and is just now coming back.

"I knew it was to early, Michael." Jason shook his head and bit his knuckle "Jason she'll be fine." Michael said calmly "no she won't Michael!! Not if we keep springing things on her like this!!" Jason yelled before storming off.

"Jason, sweetheart." Michael chased after him, "I guess I'd better go." Tori clapped her hands together "I guess so." I look down at my feet as I kicked them against the hard wood floor.

"It was nice meeting you...." She said before going out the front door, after she was gone I sucked around downstairs for a little bit until I heard the sound of Mariah parents arguing.

Once I heard that I grabbed my stuff and left.

// Mariah //

I lay in my bed as tears blurred my vision and my throat ached from the pain of crying, I was so frustrated and couldn't express it any other way, I mean she wasn't my mom no matter how hard she can try to be, she will always just be the porn star who had me for a paycheck.

Why did my dads have to choose her, why did they have to pick the single mom/porn star that already had a newborn she could barely take of. She shouldn't of even had kids, I mean she had me fucking early because she didn't know how to care for a baby properly!!

"Mariah calm down." I whisper to myself but I couldn't she made the blood in my veins boil, sighing I roll over in my bed just as my parents arguing gets louder.

"MICHAEL SHE'S NOT A CHILD!!! SHE SHOULD CHOOSE IF SHE WANTS TO SEE HER MOM!!" my dad Jason screams at the top of his lungs. "SHE'S OUR CHILD AND IF SHE DOESN'T HEAR HER MOTHER OUT SHE'LL REGRET IF FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!!!" my dad screamed back.

"SO WHAT YOU WANT HER TO DIRECT HER ANGER TOWARDS HER TO US!!" my dad Jason retorted angrily, "if that's what it takes to get her to listen to her mom than yes." my dad says, suddenly calm.

"Stop calling that woman her mom!!! She doesn't deserve the title!!!" my dad Jason demanded "I'm calling her what she is, what she would be!!!" my dad yelled, getting angry all over again.

"Michael the day she went into labor early she lost that right!!" my dad Jason hissed, "we could've lost Mariah because of that stupid car crash and you act like she's some damn goddess!!" He continued on his rant, "Jason don't you dare put all the blame on her when you know we both have an equal share!!" my dad spat.

I could feel my heart pounding within my chest as I got off my bed and placed my ear on the wall, what did they mean by all this. "Do you still love her!!" a glass then smashed.

"DO YOU MISS YOUR FUCKING LIFE WITH HER!!!" another one broke on the wall.

"Jason keep your voice down before Mariah hears you!!" my dad growled in a hushed voice, gasping I retracted back from the wall, there arguing was making me sick. I needed to get out of here before I heard anymore and broke down again.

Getting up from my bed, I leave through the window and climb down the tree outside, once on the street my mind started to replay everything that was going on in my house.

Tori showing up out of nowhere, my dads arguing for the first time because of her, me finding out that my dad was actually in love with her. What if I was supposed to be there baby instead of my dad and Jason's.

What if he hide his true self from Tori because he wanted a perfect family.

WHAT IF GABE WAS HIS SON!?!

No he couldn't, I shake the thoughts from my head and continue walking down the street until I get to Cameron's house but when I get there I saw Cameron on his front porch with Missy.

She was pushed against him as she wore an slutty outfit and Cameron stared at her breast, gagging slightly I cover my mouth and watched some more but I quickly regretted it because next thing you know Missy whispers something in his ear and bites her earlobe and he liked it.

I knew he liked it just by the way his eyes rolled back.

My heart broke at the sight and a terrible sob comes from my lips as I turned around and ran away, I take off down the street with blurry vision as cars zoomed by. The hot tears that rolled down my cheeks burned but I couldn't stop them even though my body stopped in front of Sammie's house.

Running up the front steps to her house I pound on her door, hoping that she would answer.

"Sammie please open up!!" I yell just before the door flew open "hey Mari- ohmigod what happened??" Sammie pulled me into her chest "everyone's a lair, Sam." I cry into her shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" Sammie asked, bringing me further inside as she rubbed my back "everyone has lied to me, my dads, Cameron, Gabe, my mom everyone has lied to me!!" I cried.

"Your the only one I can trust not to hurt me, Sammie."

Every time I write a crying scene for Mariah I think 'what a crybaby' but that's just how her character was made, Mariah is ruled by her emotions. Sorry if you don't like it.

- TheMrs_Bae_Dallas

Edited.