2.

~ Present ~

// Cam //

"Good to see you again, Cam." I hear my friends say as I walk into school "Nash, Taylor what's up." I do a handshake with both of them before looking around, everything was still the same as when I left it, damn it feels good to be back.

Having a half of year off from school was fun and all but I actually really missed this school.

"Let's hope legs move." I say, knowing that if she didn't we would have problems "is it even possible to call her legs, I mean she is only 4'5, smaller than Becky G." Taylor says and I laugh hysterically.

"So what do we call her than?" Nash asks with a smirk "how about smurf." Taylor throws out a random suggestion "yeah that's good." I say and look at my phone, class was about to start soon "well I gotta go put my stuff away." I say.

"I'm coming." they both say quickly.

// Mariah //

I walk into school wear my Los Angeles New York belly shirt with my black high waisted shorts, golden earrings and black studded boots.

It was actually really cute on my new body, and no I did not get surgery, it just came over night one day which was really weird. Like I have big boobs and a big ass and I love them so much and show them off confidently, suck it Cameron and this damn school.

Shaking my head I walk to my locker which was a bottom one, bending down I open my locker and put my stuff away before standing back up.

I then quickly fix my shorts since they rode up my ass while I was bent over. "Damn." I hear 3 voices gasp. Turning around my eyes land on 2 familiar faces, Cameron Dallas and Taylor Caniff.

Ugh.

"Hi boys." I decide to mess with them, though I can't lie Cameron and Taylor did get buffer and taller. "Riah." I hear Sammie yell just before she appeared in front of me "hey Sammie." I smile.

"Come on Riah, I need to introduce you to, Grayson and Ethan." Sammie pulls me off which made me giggle.

Edited.