27.

// Cam //

"So you spent the night with Mariah, at her house and nothing happened." Taylor gave me a look "yep nothing happened because, Mariah is not like that." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah but that doesn't give you a free pass."

"I'm so hurt, that you guys would call me a man whore." I hold my hand over my heart as I fake a sad face "you kinda used to be when you we're with Missy." Nash mumbles.

"Can we not gang up on Cam today, I just barely escaped death by her parents." I say just before Mariah and Sammie walked up. "Hey Cam." Mariah said.

"Hey Riah." I stand up and kiss her which made her turn pink "aww look at the cute couple." I heard the sarcastic voice of my EX girlfriend Missy.

"Thanks." Mariah glared "how's the knee?" Missy smirked before flipping her hair and walking off "what does she mean by that, Mariah?" I ask.

"Nothing I just hurt my knee awhile ago but it's better I promise." Mariah said, her eyes darting away from me which made me get this uneasy feeling in my stomach. 

I went to speak when Sammie grabbed Mariah and pulled her off saying something about being early to class to ask about an assignment. 

"She's hiding something." Matt muffled out there the candy he was eating "eww that's gross, Matt." I shove him away and he laughs.

// Mariah //

"That was close." I whisper and Sammie sighs "Riah you need to tell him about your knee and let him worry because hiding isn't always better." Sammie mumbled. 

"Especially when people like Missy exist."

"Got it, I'll tell him after school, just keep the boys away for me please." I give her a puppy dog look and she sighs "fine, Sammie will do everything." She laughed.

"What would I do without you?" I hug her and she laughs even more "nothing but sit."

~ LATER ON IN THE SCHOOL DAY ~

"Alright class have a good day." the teacher dismisses us which made me gather my stuff together quickly, I then run out of class following the herd of kids down the hall.

I go to my locker and unlock it, I then shove my books inside and pull my bag out, once I had all my stuff, I closed the locker and left school.

"Riah wait up!!" I heard Cameron's voice call out.

I turn around to see him running towards me, his bag barely staying on his shoulder because of how fast he was going "hey babe." I kiss him. 

"Mariah, Sammie told me you needed to talk to me afterschool." He said and I frowned. "Mariah?" Cameron hummed and I took a deep breath.

"Do you remember the day I yelled at you because I was in pain and then wouldn't let you see me?" I ask and he nodds "well that day, me and Missy got into a fight and she beat my ass with a barbell thing, which I guess shattered my knee." I say slowly.

Cameron didn't say anything just kinda waited for me to continue "and well, my dad's pulled me out of school for awhile while I went to physical therapy for my knee, and I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you would worry."

"She shattered your knee!!!" Cameron yelled.

"Cameron calm down its in the past." I say, grabbing his arms "WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS MARIAH, I MEAN SHE SHATTERED YOUR KNEE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!" He boomed.

"This is why because your yelling and panicking." I say "and if you could just breathe I would be very very grateful." I rant and he takes a deep breath.

"Are you okay though?" He asked, concern written in his eyes "yes, I'm fine." I bury my face in his chest "good...... are you sure??" He then asked again.

"Yes Cameron I'm sure, I'm not in pain." I confirm it and he relaxes a little "tell me your the one who knocked her out." He raised an eyebrow "yep." I nodd.

"That's my girl."

Edited