35.

// Mariah //

"Mariah you look so beautiful." Cameron said before he kissed me, I whine and pull him closer so my body was firmly pressed against his. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I mumble against his lips before I melted back into the kiss and pulled him down on my bed, Cameron pinned my hands above my head while his lips traveled my neck.

I moan and tilt my head back in pleasure as his kisses traveled down my stomach until he was at the rim of my jeans, nodding quickly I didn't even wait for Cameron to ask for permission. "I'm ready." I said but that's when the sound of laughing fills the room.

"Cameron what are you laughing at?" I sit up to see his arms crossed "I can't believe you let me in so quick... ugh Missy was right you are a easy slut." Cameron rudely spoke.

"What the hell Cameron!!" I yelled at him and scrambled backwards "don't 'what the hell me' when your the one spreading your legs as fast as you can." He glared. "Your a jerk, Cameron." I through a pillow at him, hitting him in his chest.

"Hey watch it that's my boyfriend your hitting." a snotty voice said making me turn my head to see Missy, she had on a revealing outfit but by the look on Cameron's face, I knew he liked it.

"Hey baby." Cameron walked over to Missy and kissed her right in front of my face, he used tongue and everything making my body shake at the sight.  "CAMERON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! STOP IT!!" I yelled at him but he just smirked kissed Missy more.

"He's mine and will always be mine, Mariah." Missy laughed.

"Ohmigod!!" I covered my mouth in shock "I love you, Cam." Missy smirked "I l-" Cameron was cut off by a mixture of my heavy breathing and yelling.

~

"Stop it!!" Make it stop!!" I cried out as I woke up, my eyes wildly looked around the room for something I recognized which happened to be Cameron. Quickly I jumped on him and buried my face in his neck as I hugged him tightly.

"Baby what's wrong?" Cameron woke up and instinctively hugged me back.

"Y-you cheated on me in my dream.... an-and Missy rubbed it in m-my face." I stuttered slightly "Mariah, I would never do that I love you too much." Cameron held me tighter.

"I would never hurt you like that." at his words my tense body relaxed, "it just felt so real." I whispered but he just hushed me with a few soft kisses pressed to my skin, I whimper as his lips find my sweet spot on my neck. "I would never.... ever.... do that." He paused between each kiss.

Moaning I leaned my head back allowing Cameron more access to my neck, Cameron's warm tongue ran across my skin sending a shiver down my spine. Pulling his head back from my neck I reconnect his lips with mine.

Our tongues fought dominance while his hands felt my chest, massaging my breast roughly.

"Be gentle with them." I whimper but Cameron ignored me and flipped our positions so I was under him, using his body weight to pin me down on the bed he started kissing down my body until his fingers hooked under my shorts and pulled them off.

Wanting to level the playing field, I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up over his head before throwing it on the ground, "there." I smirk making Cameron chuckle "your too impatient." He kissed me again but this time his hips grinded into mine.

Rubbing against me I could feel him get turned on just as much as I was. "Cameron I want too." I whispered and grabbed the waistband of his basketball shorts and tugged at them, "Mariah are you sure?" Cameron stopped kissing me and stared me directly in the eyes.

"Y-yeah." I nodded as my stomach churned slightly, just the though of sex with Cameron made me nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. "Mariah are you sure." Cameron asked again, this time more serious.

"Yes I want too." I said more firmly.

"Okay." Cameron leaned down and kissed me more gently, slowing down the once quick pace we were at, continuing to kiss we pealed off each others clothes until we're both fully naked, and let me tell you Cameron's body looked like a masterpiece.

Watching his reaction to my bare body I noticed the lustful look he gave me as his lips from the word 'wow' before he took his bottom lip between his teeth. "Cameron don't do that." I say a little self conscious "don't do what?" Cameron asked.

"Stare, don't stare." my cheeks flush red when he laughed "just relax you look beautiful..... and if anything hurts too much you can tell me and we can stop okay?" Cameron smiled slight and I nodded even though I felt like shitting bricks.

Cameron was quite big so I couldn't help it when my throat went dry and my eyes slightly closed as Cameron shifted between my legs and pressed his member against my entrance or when he pushed himself into me and I let out a sharp gasp.

"Mariah." Cameron looked up at me "just go!!" I squeezed my eyes shut as pain crept up my spine, biting down hard on my bottom lip Cameron grunted and pushed the rest of his length into me making my eyes water as more pain came.

"You okay?" Cameron whispered but I just ignored his question and pulled him closer, "Mariah we can stop if you want?" Cameron then said, the pain was sharp but I didn't want to stop, "just sh-shut and k-kiss me." I demand and he follows orders.

"Okay just tell me when to move." He mumbled, his lips distracted me from some of the pain making it easier to adjust to his size, "y-you can move."

Pain still throbbed between my legs but it was now or never. "You sure?" Cameron questioned, his face was written with concern, making me take a deep breath before speaking.

"Just go slow okay." I whispered.

I have no words for this chapter, it just happened when I got bored? But I thought it was a good time for something intimate like this to happen so BOOM and you won't believe where I'm going with this story. Oh and sorry this chapter was confusing, it was just kinda filler but the next chapter will be better I promise and I'll explain some things.

-TheMrs_Bae_Dallas

Edited.