21.

Thanks to ShaeBarrett15 katelynnjones507 & QveenBeeof313

// Cam //

I walk downstairs with a huge smile on my face, I was so excited to go to the waterpark with Mariah and the boys, mostly Mariah though since I haven't hung out with her in forever. "What's got you so smiley, Cam?" my mom asks me.

"Mom I'm in love!!" I yell happily "with who?" my mom smiles.

"Mariah Black." I put a head over my heart "yay!! I'm so happy for you." my mom hugs me, "we're going to the water park later on and I'm so excited because I haven't hung out with her in forever." I beam brightly. "Now you jut gotta marry her." my mom says sarcastically.

"Thanks." I roll my eyes "alright go get cleaned up I made breakfast." She laughs "got it." I nod.

I wash my hands and dry them before I go into the kitchen to see an actual breakfast, yes no more granola bars and bananas!!!

~ LATER ON ~

"I'm so excited." I bounce around like a kid who ate too much sugar "calm down Cam." Mariah says as we walk around the waterpark, "I was fed a real breakfast this morning let me be happy." I say and Nash laughs. "Go for it buddy."

"WATERPARK!!!" me and Matt scream together "ohmigod." Sammie shakes her head. "Okay guys which ride first?" Matt then asks. "I wanna go on the log ride." Sammie says pointing in the direction of the ride "how about the wild wave." Taylor suggests.

"God no." Mariah refuses.

"Yes!!" I nod eagerly "no." Sammie agrees with Mariah "all in favor for the wild wave raise your hand." Gabe says and everyone raises their hand expect Sammie and Mariah, "boys win, we're doing the wild wave." Caleb shrugs.

// Mariah //

"This isn't a good idea, I mean I can barely walk." I whisper to Sammie "well maybe if you tell them and quit hiding your knee under your clothes they would understand," Sammie says.

"I don't want Cameron to worry about, I mean we just started dating god knows what will happen if he knows I'm hurt." I say just barely imaging how bad he would freak out.

"Hey look the toilet bowl, let's get on." Sammie says and the boys being quickly distracted they all agree to get on the ride, "Sammie this is a worse choice than the wild wave!!" I whisper yell at her and she makes a face back. "Hey babe come here."

Nodding I walk over to him "yeah?" I hum "you look beautiful you know." He smiles and I laugh before kissing him "you guys are weird." Gabe says "boo you." I hiss towards him "guys this line is too long." Caleb complains like a child.

"We've only been waiting for 5 minutes Caleb." Matt says "5 minutes too long." Caleb hissed.

// Sammie //

"Why did we even bring you??" Taylor growls "why did we bring you!!" Caleb gets into Taylor's face "hey, hey, hey." I say and shove them away from each other, we didn't need them fighting not today when it was supposed to be all about fun.

"Move forward please." the lifeguard says, we all move forward and get on the group raft.

"Don't stop yourself and don't hang out in the pool below." He says before pushing us down the slide, going down the slide as a fast enough rate everyone started yelling.

"Whoa!!" Nash yells "faster!! faster!!" Gabe cheers "faster!!! faster!!! faster!!!" the boys start to chant and push on the sides to make us go faster "oh god I'm gonna die." Mariah panics. Pushing on the sides we began to spin through the tunnels.

"Guys you can stop now!!" I yell.

"FASTER!!!" Matt yells and then next thing I know we flip out of the raft, "THIS IS AWESOME!!!" Caleb yells as we slide down the closed tunnel on our butts, crashing and hitting into each other as we flew, yelling Taylor and Gabe thrust their arms in the air as we hit the pool.

"That was crazy!!" I cough as I surface "let's do it again!!" Cameron laughs "please exit the pool." a different lifeguard says and waves us towards him. I swim to the stairs before I climbed out "most epic thing I've done in awhile." Nash says holding his heart as we walk away.

"How cool was that Riah?" Cameron looks around for her. "Mariah."

"Where is she??" Gabe looks around as well, "Mariah!?!!" I start to panic "guys look around, maybe she got lost in the crowd." Nash says, we spread out and start looking around the park, I go back to the pool we were just at and look around when a lifeguard screams something before blowing his whistle and jumping into the water.

Looking at the water I see something dark at the bottom of the pool.

Mariah.

Edited.