29.

// Mariah //

"I still don't get why you didn't tell me." Cameron sighed as he drove down the road "because Cam, your an overprotective boyfriend." I kiss his cheek and he slightly smiled.

"Now tell me where we're going." I demand and he chuckled "I'm taking you to the beach, so we can tan and talk girly things." Cameron said in a girly voice.

"Ugh." I laugh as I playfully roll my eyes.

"What isn't that what girls do?" He laughs as he looked at me "no its not now keep your eyes on the road before we die." I turn his head with my hand.

"Whatever you say beautiful."

The rest of the ride we spent talking and having fun while good tunes blasted through the radio when we finally came to a stop, Cameron got out of the car quickly and ran to my side.

Opening the door before I could even have a chance to "why thank you my good sir." I say in a British accent "it was my pleasure." He said back in a British accent.

"Now follow me, I have something to show you."

"Alright." I nodded, as I followed him I noticed we we're getting further and further away from everyone on the beach which made me slightly nervous.

"Your not planning to kill me are you??"

"How did you know!!" Cameron said sarcastically "Cameron don't play like that." I smack him "ow, I was just kidding." He surrendered.

"You better be because if I die then I'm going to haunt you until you kill yourself." I threaten "damn remind me that when we get old to die before you." He chuckled.

"You don't know we'll send the rest of our lives together." I shake my head.

"I don't but I sure hope to." Cameron said before kissing me but our kiss was cut short by my phone ringing, I pull away from Cameron and answer it.

"Seriously." He whined.

"Sammie what is it?" I ask "there's a party right now, you coming to it?" She slurred a bit, I could tell she was tipsy "Sammie its not even that late and there's a party." I groan.

"Yeah but its fun, you should come." She encouraged me.

"No I'm doing something special but I'll talk to you about it in the morning okay." I say "suuurrrrreee." She laughed "bye Sammie be safe." I warn.

"Don't worry I have protection." Sammie said before hanging up "can I get back to kissing my girlfriend now?" Cameron asked "yes you may sir." I pull him in.

// Sammie //

I swing my hips as I laughed, the red solo cup in my hand was sloshing around spilling just a bit onto the ground "hey where's Mariah?" I hear a voice behind me say.

I turn around to see Missy "why would you want to know." I glare "because I really wanted to throw my drink on her." Missy laughed, her voice hurting my ears.

"Well then here." I throw my drink on her "you can have mine to throw." I laugh before walking off, I walk back to the kitchen and grab another drink.

"Hey let me do that." Gabe said and he ran over to me, "I can fill a cup up on my own." I say and he laughed "I know but I want to help." He took the cup from my hand.

He refilled the cup before handing it back to me "thank you." I smile "your welcome." He chuckles before looking behind his shoulder.

"I'm in front of you ya know." I say and he laughs "you want to dance?" Gabe then asked "of course." I nod, leading him to the living room where everyone was dancing.

I stop in the middle and push my ass against him, I grind into him as I laugh, Gabe wrapped his arms around my waist and grinded back.

I could feel him get hard but for some reason I got this vibe he wasn't paying attention to me, so I turn around to see he was looking over his shoulder.

"Youuuu running from some.....one." I ask, my words slurring "I'm running from Caleb want to help me hide." He came closer "depending on where we're hiding?" I grab the collar of his shirt.

"Anywhere you'd like." Gabe said his lips brushing against mine, I quickly step on my tippy toes and connect our lips, Gabe grabs my cheek and pulls me closer.

I wrap my arms around his neck as our tongues fought for dominance and our lips moved in sync, my small hands gripped his shirt while his hands grabbed my waist.

We made out for a bit until Gabe pulled away "want to get out of here?" He asked "sure." I pant, he smirks before grabbing my hand and pulling me off.

I felt lightheaded by the time we got to the car, Gabe kisses me again before helping me in, once I was in he ran over to his side and got into his truck.

"So where we going?" I hum "back to my place." He suggested "sounds amazing." I lean over to hiss side and start kissing his neck while my hands fiddled with his jeans.

Edited.