thirty-one

HAYDEN
**
***
*****

It was different waking up in a different room... a different home. Casey and I had gone back to pack our things in boxes. It took all day to pack everything but we could thankfully fit everything in the truck so it was just one drive back to the apartment. Casey went back to the pet store and grabbed a light for Gil's tank, and then went home and driver to test out the bed's sturdiness—a lot.

My attention was quick to go back to Casey as she made simple bacon and eggs, her body covered in the panda shirt she grew to love. Yesterday, after eating pizza and cake on the living room floor right in front of the fireplace, I gave Casey a bag full of panda shirts, all of them different colours: baby blue, pink, red, yellow... you name the colour and I probably got it.

Second best gift I gave her and it was worth it—I got the best head ever for it.

"Hayden," she breathlessly laughed as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "You said you'd wait until after breakfast."

"That was until I saw how good you look in red," I mumbled into her ear, referring to the panda shirt. I hummed. "Fuck, Casey, you're just trying to make me go crazy."

She chuckled, turning her head to the side and pecking my lips. "All I'm asking for it ten minutes, babe. Gotta let me rest at some point, you know."

"I know, I know." I kissed her cheek, then her jaw. "I can't help it, though."

Casey smiled at me, shaking her head to herself. I took her blonde hair out of it ponytail and it rolled onto her back in gentle waves. I played with it, watching her expertly cook our breakfast and occasionally call me out for touching her ass.

By the time food was ready, I had successfully gotten Casey's shirt lifted over her ass, my fingers tracing over her sensitive clit. She whimpered, her hands shaking as she set our food on their plates.

"Hayden," she breathlessly murmured and I could imagine her bottom lip captured between her teeth.

The second she was finished, I spun her around and kissed her roughly. Casey, with her legs slightly trembling from my torturous strokes against her overly sensitive clit, kissed me back and looped one of her arms around my neck.

"We need something to start the day off with," I muttered against her lips, feeling her smile in agreement before nodding.

Casey gasped as I wrapped my arm around her waist, making sure she wrapped her legs around my hips as I pushed her against the wall. Our lips met and I could hear her moan breathlessly, holding my hair between her fingers. I used that opportunity to plunge my tongue between her lips, tasting her minty breath from brushing her teeth earlier. Casey allowed it, moaning into my mouth while feeling me lift her shirt over her ass.

"Hayden," she whined breathlessly, trying her best to pull my sweats down. I helped her halfway, chuckling to myself before pushing her thongs to the side, rubbing her clit slowly.

Casey's lips parted and a gentle moan came from her, resting her head against the wall as I worked my fingers against her. I kissed her shoulder before tightening my grip on her waist, pulling back to watch the tip of my cock against her, slick from how wet she was. I could hear her whining, her hips trying to move, and she cried with relief when I finally let her sink down onto my cock.