Juliet

Thank you for all your comments and opinions, they all really helped me make my decision xx

Mature content in this chapter- it will be marked with ***

As soon as Bolt tells me he loves me too, all my self control snaps and my desire and lust for him swarms my body. I never thought I could ever want someone like this, it's hard to imagine it when you've never felt it before.

I want Bolt.

I want him to be my first.

I forever want this moment to be memorable and special and the only way it's going to be special is if it's with my first love. With Bolt.

"Bolt," I whisper almost against his lips he hums in response and I nuzzle my face into his neck, "I want you."

I feel his body tense for a moment before he brings his arms around my back and pulling me closer to his chest. He steps back and sits down on the bed, leaving me standing, looking down at him.

"Bolt?" I repeat, feeling more and more unsure with every second that passes without reassurance.

"Juliet, we can't."

I feel dejected. I feel ashamed. I feel betrayed. How did I get it so wrong? Of course he wouldn't want me.

"Angel, please, don't look like that. It's not that I don't want you, like that or otherwise. I do, but..."

"But what?" I query, sitting down beside him on the bed, taking one of his in mine. Communication is important and I want to make sure that both of us feel open to talk.

I worry that maybe my intentions have upset him, or triggered a painful memory of his past. I know only snippets of his past and none of them are good. Oh god, what if I have really upset him.

"Jules, you don't want me. I'm no good for you."

"B-but but I do Bolt, you're all I want. All I want." I whisper the last words as I press my forehead into his cheek, his eyes close tightly and sighs deeply.

He turns to face me and I see nothing but love in his eyes. I've known his eyes for so long, the way the blue darkens when he's sad or angry, and lightens when he's happy.

"I want you to my angel."

My body is lifted from the bed and for a moment I'm suspended in the air, then I find myself straddling his lap.

"So what's the problem? Is it me?"

"No doll. I just want you to be sure I'm worth this honour."

I chuckle lightly at his endearing sweetness and care that he always shows me, never failing and unending.

"You definitely are." I've never been very good with expression my emotions into words, actions are the way I show how I feel. I always feel too exposed or awkward when I try to word my feelings. Why does it have to be so hard? Anyone else get what I'm saying?

So instead of telling Bolt that he's the only one for me, instead of saying he's my soulmate and I can't live without his hand in mine, instead of saying all that, I lean up and place my lips onto his.

He jolts unresponsively under my hold for a moment, and then he kisses me back in a bruising, heart stopping, blood thumping kiss that should belong in one of my romance novels.

***

Whimpering, I press myself down deeper into his lap, searching for some friction to ease the ache in my core. It helps for a moment and I begin to roll my hips against him, that is until his hands clamp down on my hips and I find my movements halted.