I kissed a girl~ a DumGnome songfic

This is in Gnome's P.O.V.

This was never the way I planned

Not my intention

I never planned to do it, yet I still did it. I didn't know why. I just did it.

I got so brave, drink in hand

Lost my discretion

I was drunk as freak that night. I can still remember how it felt. And Dum? I don't know.

It's not what I'm used to

Just wanna try you on

I just wanted to try it. Normally I wouldn't do that out of the blue, but tonight, at that disco party, it just happened.

I'm curious for you

Caught my attention

I kissed a girl and I liked it

The taste of her cherry chapstick

I grabbed Dum by the waist and kissed her in a drunk kiss. Her lips tasted like cherry. I felt Dum kissing back. This was really happening right now! We pulled away a few moments later.

I kissed a girl just to try it

I hop my boyfriend don't mind it

I hope Engineer didn't see, and if he saw, I hope he doesn't mind. It was just a kiss! I just wanted to... yeah... try it. And I was drunk.

It felt so wrong, it felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I'm still not sure how it felt actually. It felt amazing, her soft lips on mine, but now that I think about it, I feel like I've cheated on Engineer. Well, one kiss doesn't mean I'm in love with Dum... right?

I kissed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

No, I don't even know your name

It doesn't matter

Well although I knew her name, I didn't know her THAT well. We don't talk that much. Yet it still felt weird but special. It felt new.

You're my experimental game

Just human nature

I kinda want to do it again sometime. Just to experience and experiment some more with Dum. Maybe I could French kiss her... GNOME WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!

It's not what good girls do

Not how they should behave

I always thought I was straight, not bi or lesbian. And I didn't know I could even behave like this! Am I even normal...? Well, there are enough gays in this lobby, but I'm still confused.

My head gets so confused

Hard to obey

My mind keeps replaying the moment. It makes me feel weird. It confuses me. I try to push the thoughts away. It only happened because I was drunk! Why can't I stop thinking about it?

I kissed a girl and I liked it

The taste of her cherry chapstick

I kissed a girl just to try it

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

It felt so wrong, it felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I kissed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

Us girls, we are so magical

Now that I think about it, girls do be special tho. And especially Dum.

Soft skin, red lips

So kissable

I kinda want to kiss Dum's soft lips again. Taste her cherry chapstick. I blush thinking about it.

Hard to resist, so touchable

Dum seems like a good cuddler too. She's pretty thicc. I kinda want to touch her and pull her close to me while kissing her lips.

Too good to deny it

Ain't no big deal

It's innocent

Well it was just an innocent kiss. No lovey dovey moment. Well, at least, I think so... If it were so then why can't I stop thinking about Dum? Maybe I am in love...

I kissed a girl and I liked it

The taste of her cherry chapstick

I kissed a girl just to try it

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

It felt so wrong, it felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I kissed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

I sit in electrical, thinking about the party. Suddenly, Dum comes in. "Hey Gnome." Dum says, blushing a bit. "Yeah?" I reply. "Do you... remember what happened tonight at the party...?" She asks, tapping her fingers together. "Well uhh yes I do." I say, blushing too. "Well I just wanna say I liked it. A lot." Dum says, coming a bit closer. I blush. "Really?" I ask. Dum nods. She comes closer to my faces with her face and smirks. "And I wanna do it again." She says. I blush harder. "Ok if you say so." I say, then pull Dum into a kiss. Dum kisses back. I taste her cherry chapstick again. I grab Dum by the waist and pull her closer. I lick her bottom lip for permission and she opens her mouth to let me in. It feels amazing! And I have decided that I want to be with Dum. I will explain it to Engineer and I hope he'll understand. I start to explore Dum's mouth. A while later we pull away. "That was amazing." I say. Dum nods and hugs me tight.

Yeah I know it's bad but this song just gives me DumGnome vibes fsr.