MrEgg babysits the TheGentleCheese kids

Everyone was at he dropship. They would go on a mission. TWell, the people that were selected for the mission. The mission would last a weekend.

 Suddenly, Captain ran up to the crewmates. "I have some last news about the mission we'll go on today!" He said. Everyone listened. "There can only be five people on the mission. The rest will stay here on Polus. The people who are coming are me, Engineer, Gnome, TheGentleman and MrCheese. We are gonna take off within 10 minutes." 

TG and MrCheese looked at each other. "We need a babysitter for the kids. The mission will be too dangerous for them." TG said. MrCheese nodded. "Who are we gonna ask to babysit the kids?" He asked. "Maybe MrEgg." TG said. "Why? He's my BFF and all but I don't trust him with our precious kids!" MrCheese said. "Oh calm down MrCheese. I'm really sure it's ok. He's a gentle person." TheGent said. He stood up. "Kids, come here!" He called. The kids, who had been playing  in the snow, came up to their parents. "You guys know mom and I are going on a mission. And you guys need a babysitter." TG said. The kids nodded. They had heard everything. "Ok. Then let's go ask MrEgg to babysit you guys." TG said. They all walked to MrEgg. "Hey MrEgg. You know MrCheese and I are going on the mission too, so could you babysit our kids while we're gone?" TG asked. MrEgg looked at the kids. They looked at him cutely. "Yeah I don't see why not." MrEgg said. He smiled at the kids. The kids looked a bit sad because their parents would go, but they knew MrEgg well enough to trust him, since he and their parents talked with each other pretty often. "We are gonna take off within two minutes!" Captain called. "Bye bye kids." TheGent said. He gave both of the kids a big hug. MrCheese did the same. "Have fun." He said. He then let the kids go. "And MrEgg, treat them well." MrCheese said to MrEgg before running to the dropship. The dropship took off two minutes later. 

The crewmates went to scatter to do their tasks. MrEgg looked at his task list. "I have my tasks done." He said. "I miss mom and dad." GentleCheese said. "Don't worry sis. They'll be back on Sunday." Sir Cheese reassured GentleCheese. "I'm sure they're ok. Now, what shall we do to kill time? Since my tasks are already done." MrEgg said. "Can we play in the snow?" GentleCheese asked. "Good idea." MrEgg said. "You guys can play in the snow and I'll watch." He sat down on a rock and watched the mini crewmates with a smile. They went to make a snowman. 

"MrEgg, look!" GentleCheese called when the snowman was done. "It's beautiful." MrEgg said. He liked babysitting the kids. He really did. The kids were so cheerful it made him happy. "I did the most of the work." GentleCheese said. "No, you scumbag, you only did the visor! I had to make the entire body!" Sir Cheese said. "You're just lazy!" GentleCheese growled and made a snowball. She threw it at her brother and it hit him in the face. "HA! I'm not as lazy as ya think I am, ding dong!" GentleCheese shouted. MrEgg smiled. The kids really were like their parents. GentleCheese had most of MrCheese's personality and Sir Cheese had most of TheGentleman's personality. "Oh it's on!" Sir Cheese said, making a snowball. The kids started a snowball fight with each other. 

After some time, Sir Cheese had made a pretty large snowball to throw at GentleCheese. But he aimed wrong and the snowball came into MrEgg's face. Sir Cheese gasped. "Sorry! I'm really sorry, Sir!" He exclaimed. MrEgg smirked. "I'll getcha." He said, making a snowball to throw at Sir Cheese. Sir Cheese screamed and ran away laughing, GentleCheese and MrEgg chasing him. GentleCheese aimed and hit her brother with the snowball. It hit him in the back of the head, causing Sir Cheese to fall. Sir Cheese rolled over on his back. "I surrender!" He said when MrEgg and GentleCheese came up to him. "You win, sis. And I'm pretty cold." He sat up and got the snow off and out of his tophats. "Then let's get inside." MrEgg said. He picked both of the kids up and they went to the office. There, MrEgg made some chocolate milk for the kids and himself. They drank it happily. 

After drinking the chocolate milk and talking a bit, they just went to play in the kids' room, since it was warmer in there than in the office. "You know," Sir Cheese said when they were in the kids' room. "I really like you, Sir." MrEgg smiled. He felt something hug his leg. It was GentleCheese. She pulled an UwU face. "We really like you, MrEgg. You're a great babysitter." Hearing these words made MrEgg smile. " And also, Sir Cheese, just call him MrEgg." GentleCheese  looked at her brother. "I'm just being polite." Sir Cheese said. "You can call me whatever you want, except insults, of course, that's not nice." MrEgg said. The kids laughed. GentleCheese yawned, which caused Sir Cheese to yawn too. "Aww are you guys tired?" MrEgg asked. "No! We aren't tired AT ALL." GentleCheese said, but she yawned again. Sir Cheese yawned too. MrEgg smiled. "Ok put your pjs on, go brush your teeth and then I'll tuck you in." He said.

After changing and brushing their teeth, the kids got into their beds. MrEgg tucked them in. "Good night kids." MrEgg said. He gave both of the kids a gentle night kiss before leaving. 

The weekend went fast and it was already Sunday. The kids woke up excitedly. "Today mom and dad are coming back!" GentleCheese called. "Yes! And we can tell them about our great adventures with MrEgg!" Sir Cheese replied. The kids changed and went to the office to have breakfast with the others. 

After breakfast they all went outside to wait for the dropship to arrive. It landed and all the crewmates got out. They greeted everyone and Captain hugged Player, Veteran and Dum in a hug, giving Dum a kiss on her lips and Player and Veteran a brotherly kiss on the cheek in the process. (Since they all four married their lover). MrCheese and TheGentleman came up to MrEgg and the kids and took the kids in a hug. TG gave MrEgg a friendly hug too and MrCheese high fived and friend,t hugged MrEgg too. "Did you treat our kids well while we were gone? Did they behave well?" MrCheese asked. "Well ask them." MrEgg said smiling. "MrEgg's the best babysitter you could ever imagine." Sir Cheese said. "Yes, we did very much cool adventures and played cool games with him." GentleCheese exclaimed. MrCheese and TheGentleman smiled. "But we still missed you." Sir Cheese said. "Yes, we are glad you're home again." GentleCheese agreed. "Well, everyone, let's celebrate our successful mission in the office!" Captain said. "With chocolate milk!" GentleCheese and Sir Cheese said at the same time. 

Wow, that was fun to write! Also I made art of this, which actually inspired me for this! It's a bit ugly, but still, here it is! (Sh*t I forgot to color Sir Cheese's talking bubble!)