【Additional Scene】

𝑨/𝑵: 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑰 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 (𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓) 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅. 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆- 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇. 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒏𝒊𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍.

-𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒂

++ 

"Bro....you never told me you got a Girlfriend!" exclaimed Connie as Jean walked out of the dorm building. "I can't believe you're finally getting laid!" 

Jean shot him a flustered death glare. "She's not my girlfriend."

"Oh yeah?" asked Connie with a smug look, "Then why was she so close to you in your car, huh? I bet you were K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"You're insane."

"I might be, but at least I ain't no simp."

Jean tightly gripped onto his steering wheel. "Who the hell are you calling simp, blockhead?"  Connie shrugged.

"Is that her smell?" he asked as he sniffed around his car. "Man she smells nice."

"Creep."

"What? As if you haven't thought about it. Tell me you haven't thought about smelling her hair."

Jean ignored his friend. "I don't know what you're going on about, but if you mention (Y/N) one more time, I'll drop kick your ass out the curb- with your cutesy little friends, the racoons." he turned to his friend with a grin, "You'll be their Queen." 

Connie gulped. "You know how terrified I am of those bastards."

A/N: Ever since that one house party, fall semester of their Sophomore year, Connie got really drunk. So drunk that he passed his DJ set to Nanaba (who gladly took over the DJ booth while Connie got piss-drunk). He ended up climbing onto the roof, and challenged everyone he could land in a nearby trashcan. 

That trashcan was filled with Raccoons. 

"Exactly." Jean nods, taking a left turn. "Also- what were you doing at that dorm building this late at night? Since it's primarily a girls dorm."

"Pieck texted me, it was about Mikasa."

Jean bit his tongue. His eyes glued to the road.

"Now I know you don't want to hear-"

"You're right," Jean turned to look at his friend. Irritation outlined his voice. "I want nothing to do with Mikasa, so don't even mention it."

"I know, but-"

"Connor," Jean faced his friend. "Look, I've had a pretty okay day today, ate some good food, and had a good time. The last thing I want to hear today is anything about her. Let me just go on with my night, and forget we ever talked about tonight."

His friend sighed, crossing his arms as he looked out the window. "Okay. Then can you at least tell me what's got you all stirred up? You and (Y/N) do something?" 

Jean's muscles physically relaxed when your name was brought up. It was a nice day. A good one. The kind of day you'll look back to with good memories 10 years from now. 

"Alright," he sighed. "So it started at the Guitar shop..." 

A/N: You guys are really freaking amazing. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually had thoughts of discontinuing this story back on ch 3 (or putting it on HOLD). I decided to stick through it, and yesterday doesn't feel real to me. Thank you for commenting- I seriously can't stress this enough, but if you're a 10th house Virgo like me, you almost need organization and feedback constantly. So this means a lot. Thank you. I hope to update Ch 7 possibly as early as the weekend.