12

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND READS EVERYONE. ITS INSANE AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT I'VE BEEN RECIEVING FROM THIS FANFIC.

While it may be some days/or 2 weeks (finals are coming), I have another fanfic that might interest you guys that's a Connie X Reader X Eren fic called "Detrimental". Shameless promo, I know, but it circles around a street-racing, tattoo artist Connie and a street-racing drug dealing Eren. For me it's personally one of my best fanfics rn and I feel proud to even share it with you, so if you're interested, I'd appreciate it if you could give it a look :).

ALSO, PREPARE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND CH 13 YOU WILL BE FED CHILDREN.

There's a slight smut warning ;)

Now here's some Jean action yuhhh

Chapter 12: Unaddressed Thoughts

For Jean, almost all of Monday morning consisted of angry phone calls and a visit to the Athletics Referral Department. They said that they'd keep the report of Floch's case on file, but that didn't seem to satisfy him.

He eventually went to the board of athletics but they told him that they couldn't do much other than suspend him for a few days. Since there was no sexual assault, they didn't take the punishment as hard as Jean wanted them to. And he was upset, but he was glad that at least no one was hurt.

And that included you too.

"My day has been surprisingly good." Hummed Zeke from the office inside the training room. He had worn the same sports watch since Jean could remember. And maybe he wore it at home too.

"My brother appears to be changing colors."

"Oh really? How so?'' asked Jean.

"He met a girl at a party. I'm sure he's head over heels for her because he even came to me for advice. Who knew he could be such a romantic. Get this-" Zeke leaned in from his chair.

"He filled her workplace with roses. And the vases? He replaced them with the beer bottles they used to play a game with. Don't know how he managed to do it, but I'm growing proud of him." Zeke rambled on. 

"He just won't shut up about this girl. He says she's high spirited. Usually not her type. I think he really did fall for her personality this once."

"Good for him." Jean huffed some air out before leaning back into his chair, leg over femur.

"Maybe this girl will knock some sense into him."

"Oh she has." Nodded Zeke. "He says he won't stop at nothing. My brother takes meeting her as a sign."

"How exactly did he meet her?"

"She was drunk at one of these parties, and it was her who initiated talk."

"Well he better not mess it up."

"How about you, Jean? Any girlfriends in mind?"

He shrugged. "Maybe. I've been focused on this girl who I've been helping, and she won't seem to leave my mind." Zeke offered a suggestion.

"Ever thought about knocking that thought off with a side hookup?"

Jean froze. "No. I couldn't."

It was 5 before closing time, before the two of them closed the building for the night. When Jean walked out the back door, he faintly smiled when he saw the baseball field, but frowned moments later.

He almost felt bad for not texting you, but what was he doing right? Giving you time? 

Or maybe he needed time.