15 (Part 2)

A/N: SO LIKE ITS HELLA LATE (5AM) AND I JUST HAD THE ENERGY TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER SO HERE YA GO! I HAVE A SORT OF SONG-LIST FOR THIS CHAPTER AND  THE NAMES WILL BE BOLDED IN TEXT AS YOU READ. WHILE THE BAND BATTLE IS MADE UP OF A DRUMMER, E-GUITARS, AND THE BACK UP BASS, I ASK OF YOU TO PLEASE USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS FOR THIS SCENE. AND IT CAN BE HOWEVER YOU GUYS SEE IT. THAT'S THE BEST PART OF READING- IMAGINING AND ADJUSTING WHAT YOU SEE AT YOUR CONVININECE <3. 

ALSO A SORT OF DISCLAIMER TW! I DO NOT SUPPORT MANY OF THE THINGS MULTPLE CHARACTERS MENTION IN THIS CHAPTER SUCH AS 'CONSOLING' AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE UNDER THE INFLUENCE. NEITHER DO I SUPPORT GASLIGHTING IN RELTATIONSHIPS (JUST A HEADS UP FOR MY READERS). 

THIS CHAPTER IS  UNEDITED SO IT MAY HAVE SOME ERRORS. IM POSTING IT THIS LATE BUT I RECOMMEND YOU LISTEN TO THE SONGS/COVER E-GUITAR VERSIONS TO GET A GOOD FEEL OF THIS CHAPTER. 

please let me know what you think of this chapter, your reactions, or anything! tyyy

ENJOY! -ANDRA

Chapter 15 (part 2): For Your Love

The repetitive strokes Jean made when he played "Pump It" by The Black Eyed Peas took your whole attention. You counted the strokes: up, down, up, down, up down, and the three small veins on his hand started to show. You wondered if there was such a thing as 'overplaying something'.

He must've been tired by now, you think.

When Marco sings, you can tell that this song neither compliments him fully, nor puts his name to shame. You think they might progress to 'better' songs later on in the match and that they were just warming up. When your eyes turn to the other side of the stage, you see Eren casually standing, his hand tightly wrapped around the neck of his guitar as he slowly moves his jaw from side to side. Indicating that he was in thought.

Since it was the first song of the night, the audience waited patiently until the end. And the minute Jean's song came to a full end, Eren stepped up, nodded to Bertholdt, and played his song without a second thought.

Within the first 10 seconds of his guitar playing, the audience cheered. They had recognized the song.

Mother Mother- Hayloft.

Now this song fits Bertholdt, you thought to yourself. Bertholdt was standing as he leaned in towards his mic. Since there was no way he could grab the mic, he leaned in while he played back up. On his dominant hand you noticed a black leather-like bracelet with intricate detail. However, you frowned when you realized you wouldn't be able to fully guess what it was given your distance.

Complete and utter silence followed after Eren's audience died. They all waited for Jean. What could possibly top Eren's song? When you looked to your side, you noticed Tanaka was still there and when you looked around, you noticed more people had come by to see the show go down. Out on the upper left corner of the stage, Jean nodded to Marco before his friend walked to the singer's mic. A few seconds into Jeans solo, you tried to guess what song it was, but the moment Marco's back up guitar started playing, you dropped your jaw at the realization.

Welcome to The Jungle- Guns N' Roses.

Out on the back, you could evidently see Connie with a tight smile as he focusedly dedicated his attention to his instrument, but would spare a glance at Marco. That was when his smile would stretch wider.

[Verse 3]

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here everyday
You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you got a hunger for what you see, you'll take it eventually
You can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me