11

Chapter 11: Green Bottles

A/N: TYSM FOR 6!! Also, I'm thinking about writing a Levi fanfic. A POTO ff. Would you guys want this in a modern or old AU?

Also, what pairing? Levi vs. Eren ? Levi vs Jean? LMK!!! Levi vs Armin?

++++++++++

That Sunday you headed over to Annie's house, errr- dorm.

She was not pleased. Given, who would have been pleased to see one of their best friends go off on a girl that they didn't know of? And intoxicated?

"Yeah, you don't have to yell at me." You frowned, but Annie was rightfully concerned. A video such as this could really damage your career. Is what you did possibly assault? Harassment? It didn't feel as much when you did it. In your eyes, you were simply cussing and calling her out. You were angry, pissed that someone like her could be asking questions and making remarks like the ones she did. Everyone assumed (or so you were starting to think) that Jean and you were a thing, and you guessed that maybe Pieck had taken the hint.

Jean did take you out to a baseball game AND bring you to a party after all, so wouldn't it make sense that there was a chance that something could be going on between the two of you? Pieck had to have had at least some clue.

What you hoped for was that she wasn't acting out on purpose, that maybe she didn't have anything against you...yet.

"You're lucky that I got that girl to take the video down." Sighed Annie in relief.
"I don't think you even realized the actions you did that night. Did you drink?" You nodded apologetically.

"Well that explains something." Her hands are on her hips moments before she turns to see Armin on the couch watching something on Disney plus. His eyes were fixated on the screen as small fragments of his eyebrows furrowed. Now noticing that there was a silence in the room, he turned to face you guys who were talking in Annie's kitchen. (Annie had a larger dorm, and as an Athlete it made sense to give her one. It almost looked like...)

"Is there something you gal's need?" he asked innocently. Annie nodded before snatching the phone off of your hand. "We do." She walks to him before showing him the video. Armin's moisturized hands hold her phone before his eyebrows -once again- cross in confusion. He turns to you.

"Is this you?"

You nod.

"Well you certainly made a scene," he observes as he replays the video again. This time he focuses on your face.

"Your nose is red, as are your cheeks. And your balance is poor. If it weren't for Jean holding you back, then you have probably stumbled on your face." He pauses to look at you.

"Do you remember any of this?"

You tilted your head sideways. "Just some snippets. I think the alcohol didn't sit right with me."

"That or, someone drugged you." Sitting next to him but on the armrest of the couch, Annie nodded furiously.

"That's what I've been trying to hint! She did drink. Question is who?"