23

A/N: New update! Thank you all for bearing with me. 

Recently, I've noticed that an unusual amount of people have been adding this story to their libraries, and yes- I can see what you name your folders. Did something that I was not aware of happen? (If you know please lmk because I'm seriously confused lmaoo). 

I honestly think that this story is 50% a reflection of my life, while the other percentage is just y/n and the characters being themselves because let's be honest, at this point, I'm not writing. it's them acting. I feel like a proud mother, but I've given these characters personalities to help them decide. And it's truly a long way. So thank you for sticking with me on this emotionally unstable journey. 

I would also like to credit the wonderful @// sukirichi for unknowingly inspiring me in this chapter. 

And finally, before I let you guys go, please let me know how this goes. I'm absolutely LIVING for your comments (yes I'm saying it) and I love hearing what you guys have to say. Spam the shit out of this chapter. I literally don't give a fuck (I mean, I do, but you know what I mean). I say this because you will ALL need inhalers. 

WARNING: you might need both hands for this chapter (if you're on mobile). 

Stay safe kiddos. See you on the other side. 

-Andra. 

Chapter 23 Take Me Home

The cold blazing blue lights flashed as you moved with Eren on the dancefloor. You nearly copied what other girls were doing, drowning yourself in the music and lights. Taking in the energy of the room.

You sway your body to the rhythm of the music, as Eren wraps a hand around your waist, you lean your head back to the base of his chest, leaving exposure to your neck. With closed eyes, Eren doesn't hesitate to bury his face, kissing your neck. Dark flashlights mixed with smoke from occasional teens vaping some sort of flavored scent filled the room. Making it hard to distinguish anyone. And all you could feel was Eren's protective hand around your waist.

In a swift move, you turned around. Reaching for the back of Eren's neck, you pulled him close. Softly gliding your lips over his, he hummed, embracing you even tighter. You nodded against his kiss, deepening with every passing second. His hand found itself at the back of your back, slowly caressing it. Rubbing soft movements up and down your back that only made you want him even more.

Nobody seemed to mind what anybody did. At this point, everyone was either drunk, high, or in a blissful moment in between. Bodies swayed against one another as the music deepened. As did your kiss with Eren. That's when your stomach swirled, sending a pulsing sensation through your bloodstream. You pulled away.

"I want to leave," you say, loud enough for him to hear.

"Okay," he nods. "I'll take you back home."

Grabbing your hand, Eren pulls you. His larger body allows him to see more than you normally are able to see. When he's passed a few crowds, you feel like you can breathe.

Once you're walking on the lawn, outside, you can hear the music begin to fade and mix with the present sound of crickets chirping. When you're about to finish your walk across the lawn, you hear a loud and familiar voice call after you. "Hey! Where do you think you're taking her?" You freeze. While you are processing who the voice is, Eren has already turned around. "With me." his hold on your hand tightens, "It's none of your concern."

"(Y/n)," the voice calls sternly, "Look at me. Where the hell are you going?"

That's when you know whose voice that belongs to. Standing several feet away from you, you wished to never see his face. Holding a hand on the loop of his belt strap, Jean frowns. Your stomach churns, possibly thinking of the activities he was previously engaged in. "Why the hell do you care, Jean?" Your voice is crude, unfiltered, and bothered.