Smile- Dream + Quackity

THANK Y'ALL FOR 100K READS!! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU <3
And to show my appreciation I will provide this torture fic
There is no ship, only pain
SPOILERS FOR QUACKITY'S 'VISITING DREAM' LORE STREAM (AKA Las Nevadas Chapter 1)
TW: swearing, descriptive violence, gore, torture, loss of limbs, broken bones, mention of previous death, near-death experience, brief religious talk

Thursday, Day 2- Visit Dream
Notes: Torture Him, Retrieve the book

Day 1 had been the threat. Day 2 was the beginning.

"Sam. My stuff."

Quackity held out his hand, waiting. Sam hesitated.

"Remember, if you kill him-"

"Yeah, yeah, you'll come after me. I've got this, Sam. He's gonna give me that information, I'm sure of it," Quackity insisted. After another impatient moment, Sam handed Quackity his duffel bag.

"I'm counting on you, Q. I'm breaking a million rules to let you do this."

Quackity slung the bag over this shoulder and stood on the platform. "I really owe you, man."

"Yeah. You do." Sam pressed the button and the lava cleared.

Quackity saw Dream on the other side. He was sitting cross-legged on the crafting table, as if he was waiting. Quackity could almost feel Dream's eyes on him through that stupid mask.

The platform shifted and Quackity nearly fell forward into the lava, hearing Dream snicker from the other side. While he was getting his information, Quackity figured he might as well wipe that grin off the bastard's face.

The heels of his dress shoes clicked against the obsidian floor and the lava fell behind him. He felt like he was suffocating in Dream's energy, his cocky attitude contaminating the room, vastly different from Quackity's last visit. He was practically daring Quackity to do something.

"You're looking awfully confident for a guy who was screaming for Sam to save you yesterday," Quackity smirked. The duffel bag hit the ground with a harsh thud. If he hadn't blinked in that moment, he may have seen Dream flinch.

"Not my best moment," Dream didn't seem embarrassed in the slightest, but if his face was red, Quackity wouldn't know. "But I've had some time to really think about this. And...there's not much you can do to me. I still have the power here."

"Who's the one in prison, then? You've lost your rights to power. I could tear you to pieces if I wanted to."

"And you do. So why won't you?" Dream asked. Quackity could feel himself being led into a trap, a checkmate in their wit versus wit, but he answered nonetheless.

"Trust me, I want to. I'd kill you if I was allowed, I'd make it hurt. I'd make you scream."

Dream snickered again and Quackity's face heated up.

"Not like that, you freak."

"But you're missing the point," Dream said. "You think you're on top of the world just because you've got some fancy battleaxe. But you can't use it the way you want to. Maim me, sure. But the simple truth is, you need me, so I can't die. And you can, because nobody needs you-"

"Shut the hell up before I slit your fucking throat-"

"I have the power here, Quackity. And you have nothing," he taunted.

"I'm not here to fuel your god complex. Give me the information or you'll regret it," Quackity warned, switching the subject from Dream's version of small talk.