An Issue I Apparently Need To Address

So do you guys not know what the word platonic means?

I've gotten some backlash on the part 2 of It Was Never Meant To Be, which, in the title, said it was a platonic Wilbur and Tubbo fic.

And I have received multiple "what the fuck is wrong with you" comments on it.

I guess I kinda set myself up for this one because I didn't bother to explain what platonic meant, I thought everyone knew. A platonic fic is nothing more than a fic that puts emphasis on a friendship. It has nothing to do with anything romantic, it's literally just me crying over how close they are because I need a friendship like that.

So please, stop sending me messages about it. I know it says Wilbur x Tubbo. But if you'd read the rest of the title, plus the author's note at the beginning, plus the rest of my platonic fics, you'd see from context clues alone that platonic means friendship. No romance involved.

Feel free to look it up if you doubt me.

Thank you to everyone who's defended me on the matter, because before I got those supportive messages I was considered taking down the story. When I realized that some people appreciated it, I decided to leave it up and make this message instead. I'm sorry if any of this comes off as aggressive, but I'd just like to inform you guys because many of the comments have been quite rude.

To add to this, I'll also be putting an extra warning on all my past and future platonic fics because I know that many people won't be reading this.