F1NN5TER READ MY FANFICTION

I don't even know where to start. I've never felt so embarrassed and my stomach is sick, but it's also a bit amazing?

F1NN5TER read my self-insert oneshot of him that I wrote an entire year ago. It was horrible, I was still a new writer, and even though he cringed a few million times, he still tried to be nice about it and I'm grateful.

Watching Finn read my own work reminded me of how far I've come in my writing. I've definitely improved so much over the past year.

Finn, on the off chance that you're reading this, I'd like to say 'thank you' and also 'I'm sorry.' I love your content and that very old fic was the worst possible way of showing that, but I'm glad it gave you a laugh (as well as a few cringes).

Since the one-year anniversary of this oneshot book is right around the corner, I'm considering making yet another F1NN5TER-central fic. It could be a nice way to see how much I've improved as a writer, and maybe make up for the mess that Finn had to read. It definitely won't be a self-insert, since I've only ever written the one in question and I hated it. It also won't be a ship fic because...absolutely not. Finn has read my work once, if he reads my work again it better not be so cringe.

Regardless of what I do, I still can't quite believe that this happened. Once again, thank you so much for reading, Finn. There really is something about you (I'm sorry).