CHAPTER 2

Jannat gets ready for office.
She wears this.

It's about 9:30 am Riyaz comes to her up

It's about 9:30 am
Riyaz comes to her up.

Riyaz- woah you look super hot today jannu....and super angry too...kya hua?

Jannat-  I always look hot😉.....and dude don't get me started on y I am angry today....uk Siddharth Nigam?

Riyaz- yaaa

Jannat- He is my new boss😤

Riyaz- ohh sad....I have heard he is very very rude.

Jannat- yaa ik ...now I have to spend 5 hours of my day with Mr.Arrogant.

Riyaz- don't worry... I mean he can't be that bad , after All my boss is engaged to him and I'm sure he was a bad person she won't be engaged to him.

Jannat- hmm.

Riyaz - I tell you what... Let's go and eat some pani puri...it will cheer you up.

Jannat- yess !!

They both go and eat pani puri and they loose track of time and Jannat arrives 10 minutes late in the office.

Both the Nigam brothers are standing right in front of her as she enters,

Siddharth- and who are you?

Jannat- I'm jannat your new assistant....I'm so sorry for being late.

Abhishek - it's okay don't be late from tomorrow....btw I'm abhishek and he's Siddharth.

Siddharth- bhai, how can you just forgive her she's 10 minutes late!! She doesn't deserve to be in our company.

Jannat(ughhh mr arrogant 😤)- I'm so sorry sir It won't happen again.. I promise.

Siddharth- umm ok.... Don't waste time now let's get to work your table is in my cabin as you are my secretary we would share the same cabin.

Jannat- ok sir.

Both Siddharth and Jannat go into his cabin.

He closes the door and goes and sits on his chair.

And Jannat also goes towards her table.
She removes her blazer as it was very hot. Her cleavage is exposed.
Siddharth looks at her body as she is working.

Siddharth POV

Damnn I never knew Sammy and Surri had such a hot secretary.......to bad she is my secretary now...I have decided I won't do anything with my secretaries that would affect their work...so she is off limits.
Actually she is quite different, which ever secretary I had before her made moves all over me ,heck some of them even begged me to fuck them...but she doesn't seem interested in any of this....that kind of makes me want her more. Control Siddharth..You can pick up some random girl from bar today to satisfy you.

Jannat's POV

Ughhhh look at him.... Mr arrogant haven't even properly introduced himself yet😤
Btw I didn't knew Mr.Arrogant grew up to be this hot.
But he's to arrogant for me...I mean I would never ever sleep with him...and above him being rude he is engaged.