CHAPTER 4

Siddharth- driver,  park the car over here and come back after an hour.

Driver - okay sir.

The driver leaves the car.

Siddharth checks if Jannat is fast asleep by pinching her softly on her arms, once she doens't response, a smirk forms on his face....all the evil and dirty things he wanted to do to her came in his mind.
He pulled her over his lap

(Imagine this only Jannat leaning back with her eyes close)

Siddharth removes his blazer....and unbuttons his shirt and pulls jannat on him.
He kisses her neck and her neck line ...... caressing her arms with his hands he moves his gaze upwards towards her face.

Siddharth's POV
I was so Horny all I want to do is fuck her but there something about her that makes me feel what I am doing is wrong. The innocence on her face is so pure I don't feel like ruining it....but I am Siddharth Nigam the biggest playboy in Mumbai... Why am I caring about this random person losing her innocence..  it's not like she means anything to me , maybe it's because of the lecture sammy and Surri have me today about not caring about others .

Because of them I am losing my game....I am Siddharth fucking Nigam I should not care about anyone....and this girl....y do I even care....

I put her down gently on her seat and go and sit in driver's seat.
I don't know why but I didn't feel right fucking her without her will.
I message my driver to go home and comebacks tomorrow directly.

I am driving since 30 minutes
While driving , instead of concentrating on around I am looking at how peacefully Jannat is sleeping....how beautiful she is....I suddenly notice some movements in her eyes....the sleeping pills are wearing off.....

I shouldn't care about her from now on , caring only makes us weak...I'll be rude to her from tomorrow , I want her to hate me.

Jannat wakes up being shocked....

Jannat- where am I?

Me- I'm dropping you home remember?

Jannat- umm yaa ...sorry for sleeping...I slept very late last night.

Me- ohh it's okay😊

Jannat- why are you driving where did the driver go?

Me- he had some work.

Jannat- okk....ohh look my house is here.

Me- yaa ik I have visited here many times😂

Jannat- 😅....byee... Thank you for dropping me...see you tomorrow.

Me- bye I said coldly

I don't know what game she is playing......why is she so perfect so beautiful.....why didn't I fuck her.....a lot of thoughts were going on in my mind....but one thing was clear.... staying with her is surely gonna be bad for my personality coz he makes me care... And Siddharth Nigam Doesn't Care!
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
Next Jannat's POV?🤔 OR do you want one more Siddharth's POV?
Liked the chapter?