ABHINAVI

Abhinavi came to Goa for a their honeymoon and unlike Rinushka and Siddjann , both of them were Virgins .
Ever since they started dating they had decided that they will only have sex after marriage.

They had booked a Honeymoon suite in Goa. The room was beautifully decorated with candles and rose Petals.  Both of them entered the room and without wasting a single second Vaishnavi kissed Abhishek, locked the door from behind and both of them layed in bed. The kissing deepened with every passing second. Abhishek slid his hand inside Vaishnavi's dress.... caressing her breasts as they kissed . She removed his shirt, exposing his hot ,sexy, bare chest. He also removed her dress, she was only I'm bra and panty now. Abhishek slowly laid Vaishnavi down on bed. He kissed her neck, moving down from there he kissed her collarbone, then he unhooked her bra and saw her breasts for the first time. He kissed them and began sucking them, while one of his hand slid in her panty. Rubbing her spot and making her desparate. He then removed her panty also.

Abhishek- this is the first time we will see each other naked 😍

He removed his underpants too .... revealing his erection. 

He brought it in front of her entrance.
Abhishek- " are you sure you want to do this?"

Vaishnavi- "damn sure"

He entered her. Vaishnavi and Abhishek were both moaning loudly. Enjoying it a lot. After sometime, both of them hit their climax ... releasing their juices together.

Abhishek - "that was awesome" he hugged Vaishnavi .

Vaishnavi- "yes."
She kissed him on forehead and both of them fell asleep , wrapped around ecah other.