SIDDJANN

Siddharth and Jannat booked a whole hotel and the beach near it for their honeymoon (Perks of being rich ig😂)

They both went for the walk on the beach. They had spent the day walking, lazing in the sun , nibbling on fruits and sipping frozen drinks.

Siddharth was topless and Jannat was wearing tank top and shorts. They walked around the beach talking about their journey. After a long walk they sat down near the shore. The waves were licking their feet every few seconds. Siddharth looks at Jannat, feeling so lucky to be her husband. Jannat catches him staring at her.

Jannat- I'm so beautiful na ?😂 I mean the siddharth Nigam was staring at me....I must be really beautiful.

Siddharth- you really are. (looks in her eyes)

Siddharth puts the strand of her hair away from her face. And swoops her into a kiss. Cupping her face and pulling her closer to him. Jannat returned the kiss, she starred exploring the curves of his mouth with her tongue. Eyes closed and their moans resonating with the sound of waves, their kiss went on for 10  minutes. They broke the kiss to take some air inside both were super breathless. Jannat came on top of Siddharth's lap... kissing him again, she started to feel her up, from her Perfectly curved hips to her soft round breasts. A long moan escaped from her mouth as she felt his touch.

While their tougues were raged in a furious battle. She slid his hand under her top, feeling her bra. He could feel the warmth of her breasts.  He gently pressed it and moved his hands all around her breasts. By now he knew her body like his own. He pinched her nipples and rolled them between his fingers to feel her reaction. Both his hand were working on pleasuring her breasts and nipples , while , she was moaning like a baby to every touch of his.

While he was working his magic on her breasts, Jannat unzipped his pants and pulled down his underpants. His erection was out in the open now. She began to storke it slowly, teasing him,
"Suck it Jan "
She pushed him down on the shore and they positioned themselves in "69" she was sucking his manhood. Feeling every little bit of it. And he was working his magic around her clit. Letting his tongue explore every little inch of her sweet spot.

In the next few moments, both of them hit their climax ... Cumming over ecah other. "Ahhhh" both of them moaned in harmony.

Siddharth now put jannat down on the sand and came on top of her...and kissed his lips while he slid two fingers into her already very wet vagina. He fucked her with his fingers so fast that he could feel her vagina throbbing to his movements.

"Ahh fuck me baby ...I can't take this teasing any longer" said Jannat

He removed his fingers from her pussy and positioned his manhood at her entrance. He pressed her breasts and kissed her....and he entered her. Stroking het slowly at first. With each stroke, her moans only grew louder, her body shivering in pleasure, his strokes getting stronger and stronger, her nails reaching back into his body and digging deep as he pounded away at her pussy. They both were moving now in a rhythm, their moans and grunts filling up the air with the sound of the waves as background music.  she was moaning at the top of her voice, urging him without words to devour her pussy, stretching her like she had never been stretched before as he rotated his hips to make her feel his cock reach every corner of her pussy.
He continued and then with one deep stroke let it go deep inside her as her body was shivering uncontrollably, bringing her excitement to a peak with a shattering orgasm filling her entire body.

They both collapsed onto the beach and she lied on top of his chest.

Did you like Siddjann's honeymoon 🙈
Abhinavi honeymoon coming soon❤️