RINUSHKA

Riyaz and Anushka were staying in a beautiful bunglow in Maldives. It was huge 3 floor bunglow.

Both of them were enjoying the scenery from their terrace. Riyaz wrapped his arms around Anushka.

Riyaz - I love you babe.

Anushka- I love you too

Riyaz hugs Anushaka from behind and they both look at the moon peacefully.

He started to kiss her neck and ears slowly.Then he turned her and came close to her lips . He kissed her and She held him tightly. They kissed so intensely that by the time they stopped both of them were breathless.

Both of them were so turned on now. Riyaz, placed his hand on Anushka's breasts and pressed it slowly. He slowly removed her top and then her skirt. Anushka was wearing a black lacy lingerie turning on Riyaz even more. He picked her up and put her on a mattress. He kissed her all over her body, expect her breasts and p***y....teasing her a lot.

"Suck my breasts baby" Anushka had become desparate now.

He brought his mouth near her breasts.....and licked and pinched her nipples through her bra....teasing her even more. He slowly removed her bra and kissed her nipples.
Anushka let out a small moan. He started to suck both of her boobs one
by one. He also slid down his hand in her panties and inserted two fingers in her. This made her arch her back and she let out loud moans.

He kept on kissing and sucking her breasts and was still teasing her with his fingers . He slowly moved his head down kissing her navel, then her hips.. he slid down the panties and gave her a soft kiss on the spot.... Then he stared to work his tougue  magic around her clit....she hit her climax atleast 2 times giving Riyaz a sweet taste of her juices. 

It was Riyaz's turn now she switched the position , now she was on top of him. She removed his pants and his jockey. She started to stroke his manhood and kissed him on the lips. Slowly moved down towards his chest while leaving a few love bites on his neck.

Anushka kissed the tip of his manhood and look at him .

"Take it baby...it's all yours 😉🥵" Riyaz said

Anushka put the manhood in her mouth sucking it slowly and then slowly increasing her speed...she was working her magic on him.

Riyaz- omg I'm gonna cum

Anushka- cum for me baby.

He released his juices and Anushka drank it all.

Now he came on top of Anushka again , positioning his manhood at her entrance.

Anushka - Fuck me .. please I can't wait now.

That was all he need to hear ...he inserted her manhood in her. He stroked her slowly as he kissed her nipples and her entire body. Both of them were a moaning mess by now. He was pumping her faster now....both of them hit orgasms and let out their juices all over the mattress.

After this hot session they were so tired they slept in each other's arms hugging each other tightly.... only a thin blanket covering their naked bodies.

That was Rinushka's honeymoon people 😂🥵
Who's do you want next Abhinavi or Siddjann?
Comment and vote ❤️