CHAPTER 12

Jannat's POV

I move back on the bed try to get away from Siddharth. I'm not gonna deny that he was looking super hot. But having sex with him is totally wrong.

Siddharth comes on the bed moving near me and pins me on the bed. You moves his face closer to mine and looks me in the eyes.

THAT LOOK. THAT LOOK COULD MAKE ME DO ANYTHING. ITS SO HYPNOTIZING.

Siddharth- you ! you do something to me. And the way you ordered me today to say sorry to Anushka it turned me on. So......

Saying this he kissed my neck. And came up to my lips.

Siddharth- tell me if you want me to stop. I don't force people.

I know this is wrong and I should stop him but as I said the way he is looking at me. I can't ever say no to him.

I put my hand in hair and pull him in for a kiss.
That was all the signal he needed. He now knew I had lost controlled.

Like a wild beast he ripped of my clothes. Kissing me all over my body.
I let out soft moans.

He picked me up and asked me to sit on his lap. I was grinding my sweet spot against his thing. He was tasting my breasts and squeezing them hard. I was a moaning mess by now.

He then puts me back on the bed and removes my panty treating my sweet spot with his skillful fingers.
After teasing me for 15 minutes he finally removed his big d*** from his underwear.
He positioned it at my entrance.

Siddharth- Do you want me to put it in you?

"Yes Please"

Siddharth- Beg for it.

"Please Siddharth. Fuck me... I can't wait any longer."

Siddharth- okay

I was expecting him to give me a hard fuck. I wanted him to fuck me so bad but insted he got up from bed and just wore his clothes back on.

Wtf!!!!

"What the fuck are you doing? You can't leave me like this!"

Siddharth - oh I can....you see I wanted to fuck you so hard tonight but when I came to your room I saw you convincing Anushka to break our Engagement. Tbvh the way you convinced her Turned me on even more. But our stupid friendly act is going to cost the company a lot of money. So this is your punishment miss Jannat. NOW YOU KNOW WHO IS THE BOSS HERE. RIGHT?

DAMNN fuck you Siddharth. I fucking gave him so much power over me. I lost my control again. But ukw he started his but I'm gonna end his. Let's see how you control yourself around my sexy body today.

And this time you would be the one begging to have sex with me.