CHAPTER 9

Siddharth and Jannat have some coffee while they are sitting on the highway wall , from there they can see the beautiful city.

Jannat- This is my new fav spot from today.

Siddharth- oh hello this is my fav spot you can steal it.

Jannat - I'm not gonna steal it but we can share right?

Siddharth- I have never shared anything in my life , then what makes you think I will share my fav spot with you? But I guess since your sister is Marrying my brother, I'm indirectly taking away a very important person in your life....So ya we can share this spot 🙂

Jannat- Cool! I can't wait to show this spot to Riyaz , he's gonna love this.

Siddharth grabs Jannat arms and pulls her closer to him.

Siddharth- You are not allowed to tell about this spot to anyone. This is my spot. And I don't like sharing like I mentioned earlier.

Jannat- uhh ok...ayyy. Fine I won't tell about this to anyone.

..................... Siddharth Is still holding her close to him admiring all her features....hazel eyes, flushed cheeks, pink lips...........

Jannat- You can leave me now. I promise I won't tell about this to anyone.

Siddharth- (looking in her eyes and then at her lips) I think you deserve some punishment for even thinking about it.

Jannat- (she stares at his bare chest and touches it) oh yeah....what kind of punishment.

They are completely lost in each other. They forget that they work with eachother. Jannat has forgotten he is engaged and I think Siddharth has even forgotten about his engagement.

Siddharth-(bites his lips) You'll see.

Saying this he picks up Jannat and places her on the backseat of his car.

And closes the door and windows.
He takes her on his lap. And kisses her neck. Jannat lets out a soft moan. Siddharth loved to see her moan and smirked while looking in her eyes.

He starts moving his lips upwards kissing every visible part of her body. He kissed her neck, chin and started kissing her on the side of her lips... trying to make her desperate.

And looks like it worked. Jannat wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. A deep passionate long kiss. They had become breathless now. They didn't want to break the kiss even to take in some air.

Jannat pushes Siddharth back on the car seat. And starts to enjoy his sexy chest. Leaving bites and saliva everywhere.

Siddharth removes Jannat's Shirt. Jannat takes Siddharth's hand and place it on her breasts. She is caressing his hand while he is caressing her breasts
And that is When she feels some metallic object on his hands. She looks down to see a Ring. Ofcourse she knew he is engaged. How can she forget it. How can she get so lost in a moment.
She becomes Normal again. She moves away from Siddharth's lap and sits on the other side of the backseat.

Siddharth- (gave her a confused look) what? Not in mood anymore?

Jannat- I'm sorry I got so lost. I forgot you were my boss. And that you are engaged. I can't do this.

Siddharth- But...(he comes back to his senses too) yaa you are right I Never do this! I never sleep with my secretaries. I usually sleep with random girls . And also the engagement doesn't mean anything to me. Its just for buisness. Gonna divorce her 1 month after getting married .But you are right we can't do this. Our relationship needs to stay professional.

Jannat- (a little sad ) So let's just forget this? This never happened!

Siddharth- Yaa sounds good!