CHAPTER 7

Everyone completes the dinner , and it's too late so Vaishnavi decides to stay here only and Jannat having no other option agrees to it.

Vaishnavi and Abhishek share his room and Jannat sleeps in the guest room which is in front of Siddharth's room.

Jannat wakes up in the middle of the night and goes to kitchen to drink some water.

She was just about the enter someone and she bumps into someone's chest. Someone's super sexy chest. Jannat looks up....and sees siddharth standing in front of her.

Jannat- what are you doing?

Siddharth- You are in my house...I should be asking you that question.

Jannat- I came to have some water. (Still staring at his bare , sexy chest , he was got nothing on expect his boxers)

Siddharth- okay.

Jannat- now you tell me what are you doing here?

Siddharth- can't I get thirsty too?

Jannat- of course

Both of them drink some water...and Siddharth spills some of it on his chest and six packs...it was glittering in the night light

Jannat goes to her room and tries to sleep but she starts picturing Siddharth's body everytime she closes her eyes....

To relax ,she decides to go for a walk.

As she opens her bedroom door she sees that Siddharth is opening his bedroom door as well.

Siddharth- are you following me?

Jannat- what ?no! It looks like you are following me.

Siddharth-not at all....I am just going for a walk.

Jannat- huh looks like you are not only following me but also copying me .

Siddharth- nope...y would I follow or copy you, leave this come let's go for a long drive I can see you are not sleepy either.

Jannat-...........A long drive at 1:30 am!!!

Siddharth- if you want to , I'm going either way.

Jannat was not sleepy so she decided to go .

Jannat- ok let's go.... wait aren't you gonna wear a shirt or something.

Siddharth- ohh yes I completely forgot.

He comes out wearing jeans that's it
No shirt!

Jannat- shirt?

Siddharth- it's too hot i don't want to wear a shirt

Jannat- ohh okk

Siddharth takes Jannat to their parking, he asks jannat to choose whichever car she likes.
She chooses this car