CHAPTER 5

Jannat's POV
As soon as I get home I realise my body is feeling very warm and my cheeks are flushed with red colour....why? Idk.
All I could think about was how much I wanted to kiss Mr Arrogant...I mean can you blame me? HE IS SUPER HOT. and I can't stop imagining how it would feel like to have his body on mine.....my p*ssy is throbbing just thinking about it.
And ya I know he is my boss and trust me I hate him.... i mean he is engaged and still sleeps with different girls once or twice a week ....He is a playboy....and I don't want to be involved with him in any kind of way...he is just my boss and he has made it pretty clear he doesn't date his secretary's, so I don't have to worry about it.....I have to just focus on my work.
POV ends

Siddharth's POV
This girl.....she has turned me on so much...I need to release now....I reach home....I see Sammy, Surri and Abhi bhaiya waiting for me for dinner....I just tell them my not in a mood to eat and rush towards my room.
I am so horny omg...I can't stay with her in the same office full day.....I imagine her face in front of me and imagine how her body would feel against mine....I slide my hand into my pants finally calming down my hard member......I move my hands up and down..... giving out loud moans of pleasure as I imagine doing all the dirty things I wanna do to Jannat....I finally came and moaned her name as soon as I came.
Ughh this girl.
I need her. But I can't have her. I will just use her up and then throw her . She doens't deserve it. From tomorrow Siddharth Nigam you have to remain professional with her. She shouldn't know about the effect she has on you.
POV ends
-----------------------------------------------------------

Next day,
In office,

Jannat enters the office , this time 10 mins early and she's goes into the elevator and in that elevator already one person is there...any guesses?

Yes Siddharth 😂

As soon as Jannat enters the elevator she sees Siddharth is making out with someone in the elevator.

Siddharth- I see you are early today.

Jannat- *awkward* good morning sir.

Siddharth (to the other girl)- go now, I'll see you again in somedays if I feel like it.

The girl leaves the elevator....and Jannat enters the elevator.

Siddharth- Good morning Jannat.

Jannat- 😊
Jannat thinking to herself (ughh this person doens't have any manners.. this is an office for gods sake.... can't he just do all this at his house)

Both of them get out of  them get out of the elevator and go to there office.
And both of them start working.

Jannat gets a call from Vaishnavi.

she goes to the room balcony and picks up the call.

Jannat- Di..I'm in office rn.. .can I call you back later.

Vaishnavi- first listen to this.....we are going to the Nigams for dinner and you have to come at all cost.....I have to make an important announcement.

Jannat- but di...uk I don't like.....

Vaishnavi- ik ik but just come this once only for me please.

Jannat- ok fine

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys I hope you are liking the story 😁
What is the dinner for🤔 tell me in comments what you think.
Also don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter.