CHAPTER 14

Jannat's POV

You have no idea how much power It took to stop myself from fucking Siddharth. I wanted it , I wanted it so much. But I can't show him that he has so much power over me.

I am sitting here, working but I feel his gaze on me. I must be the first girl ever who didn't let him have what he wanted.  "Jannat come here now" he said in a very dominating voice. His voice! It can make me do anything. So without thinking I go towards his table. He gets up from his chair and pins me to the wall.

"You can't keep me hanging like that. You have something you need to care of" as soon as she said this...he put my hand on his erection. Oh my gosh he was so hard. I was trying so hard to not look desperate but I mean it's Siddharth how can I not want to sleep with him. There was no use of pretending I finally gave in.

I slid down his pants and underwear .... stroking his thing and sucking it off completely. I continued this for a long time I was enjoying listening to his moans. He released his juices all over my body and them he lifted me up and laid me down on table stripping me completely and licking all his juices off me.

Now he positions his manhood at my entrance before putting it in me he takes me in his arms and pins me on the wall again. He then moves his face closer to mine and as soon as he kisses me he puts his manhood inside of me. "Ahhhhh" i let out a loud moan . Both of us are moaning in harmony with each other.

I have had 2-3 orgamsms by now. And I'm more than satisfied but looks life Siddharth Nigam has no plan of stopping. After fucking me against the wall for a long long time. He lays me down on sofa spreading my legs and inserting two fingers inside of me , squeezing my breasts and after finishing treating my spot he moves my and sucks my breasts dry.

I'm sure a few people from office would have heard my moans . Yes , I was moaning that Loudly.

I'm sure he would have fucked me all day long but we were stopped by a knock on the door.

Both of us got quickly cleaned up and dressed.
After sitting on his chair like nothing happened.

"COME IN " Said Siddharth.

Who came  🤔?