CHAPTER 10

The car ride back home was super awkward after what happened 😂
They didn't speak a single word with each other and were looking at everything else expect each other.

Jannat POV

Finally the most awkward car ride of my life was over! I can't beleive I was about to have sex with my boss. Who is Engaged for god's sake. I can't do this to any other girl. I know that cheating on his fiancee is a usual thing for him. But I don't want to the reason due to which any other girl got hurt. DOENS'T MATTER HOW FREAKING HOT MY BOSS IS  I won't ever support him to cheat on someone.

We get out of the car and head  in the house.

When we go inside a very beautiful, dard haired girl with greenish eyes  was sitting on the sofa. She was about my height.

After seeing her Siddharth got angry and  frustrated.
She comes and hugs Siddharth , but she doens't seem to like it , he pushes her away harshly.

Siddharth- "Anushka how many times do I have to tell you to not come here !"

Anushka as in his FIANCEE ANUSHKA!!?

Siddharth - "we are engaged but that doens't mean you would come here uninvited. Please just go I don't want to see you right now"

How can he talk to her like that! You idiot she is your finance and from her hurt expression I can easily say that she loves him very much.

Anushka looks at me. I think she didn't notice me when we entered coz this after seeing me she got more hurt and sad .

Anushka- (smiles at me)"I'm sorry I didn't know you were busy. You both have fun I'll leave"

Siddharth- Yaa byee. And next time please don't come here without informing.

Anushka- Sure🙂💔

Seeing Siddharth being to rude to this sweet person I couldn't hold myself back.

Before Anushka could leave I held her by her hand and stopped her from leaving.

Siddharth - "what are you doing ...let that idiot go!"

"I want to apologise to her right now !  This is not the way to talk to someone"

Anushka-" no its okay ...I don't mind"

"No it's not okay. I know you are hurt and you deserve a fucking apology from him"
Saying this I look at Siddharth waiting for him to say sorry .

He is just looking at me confused and frustrated. To be honest I was 100% expecting him to argue with me now.
But instead he just looked at me and then looked at Anushka.

Siddharth- "I'm sorry."

Anushka- "it's okay 😊"

I knew that after what happened right now Anushka was going to have a breakdown once she goes home and I wanted to be there for her . Don't ask me why. It's just I feel guilty about almost having sex with Siddharth and also she is a very sweet girl and I don't want to see her get hurt.

"Siddharth, Anushka is staying with me in my room today"

I expected him to argue with me here too but instead he just said yes.

Hmm I wonder what's going on in his mind.

Finally brought Anushka into the story 😁
Digging for JAANU friendship moments? You'll get them soon
Also why did Siddharth listen to Jannat so easily 🤭🤔?