CHAPTER 17

Riyaz's POV

Jannat comes in the car.

Jannu- hey! What's up? Why did you come in office today... anything imp?

I got to know that Anushka is getting married next week and I had to talk with Jaanu. I never told her I had a crush on Anushka because when I figured out how I felt she was already Engaged to Siddharth.  And Siddharth is Jannat's boss so I just want to find out if Siddharth is serious about Anushka or is he just using her. But I have to ask this to Jaanu in a way that she won't understand I have a crush on my boss.

Me- hey! Ohh nothing important...I just had some gossip which I need to share with you.

Jaanu- ohhhh I love gossips what is it?

Me- your boss and my boss are getting married next week.

Jaanu- hmm  ......yaa..... ik

She wasn't excited at all , instead I could feel she was somewhat sad.

Me- Jaanu is everything alright?

Jaanu- yaa everything's ok....it's just... nothing leave let's go.

I start the car.....I wanted to ask her if siddharth really loved Anushka but looks like for some reason this topic is too sensitive for her. So I just leave it.
I finally drop her home. And we have dinner, Vaishnavi di was not at home so Jaanu forced me to stay here only.
Both of us were sitting on couch and watch a movie when suddenly the bell rang.
I go and open the door.
It's Siddharth

Siddharth and me Together- What are you doing here?

POV ends

Siddharth's POV

After Jannat left the office, as usual I went to hook up with some random girl but this time, I felt like I was cheating on Jannat. I know we only had sex in afternoon and that didn't mean anything but when I was having sex with this random girl all I could think about was Jannat. I wanted to talk to her, I wanted to see her face ,I wanted to see her smile. So I just left the place and rushed to Jannat's house don't know why but I felt like talking to her, I felt like sharing all my problems with her, I wanted her to know my past , I wanted her to know why I am the way I am, I didn't want her to hate me.

I came in front of her house and rang the bell.
The door opened and I saw Riyaz!
This Riyaz why does he always need to be with Jannat? It's almost 12:00 am what is he still doing herd at her house?

Me and Riyaz together - What are ypu doing here?

Jannat- Rii....who's there? I told you so many times don't leave me alone like this while watching a horror movie.

She comes to the door. She was wearing shorts and tank top. I could see all her assets. My mouth watering by just seeing her in this dress.

Jannat- Aree yaar...Rii who's there (she comes near the door and see's me) uhh... Siddharth? Hi... anything important you are here at this time?