CHAPTER 21

Siddharth's POV

After hearing Jannat and Riyaz I freezed in my track .
I heard someone opening the room door. Jannat comes out and looks at me a little nervous and shyly.

Jannat- Hey! How long were you here 😅....did you umm...hear what I said about...you know....👉👈

Yes I definitely heard about her date with Riyaz. Why is so shy about going on a date with him..I mean come on it's just a date

Siddharth- Yaa I heard.....so umm I guess I should go now...the rain has stopped and it's almost time for office....I'll see you there ??

Jannat- umm yaa 🥰 but wait.....you didn't say only what you feel about that.

Siddharth- what would I feel it's cool I guess. But it also hurts to know that the person you love , loves someone else.

Jannat- what!!?? Who do you love? You just said you loved me? And now....I'm super confused.

Siddharth- it's not that confusing ....see I love you but you don't love me...you love your bestfriend....it's okay I get....I'm used to  my loved ones leaving me alone....so you don't need to explain...I'll see you in office.

Jannat- B-But.....

Before she could finish I walked past her ...I wasn't in mood to hear any explanation ...I couldn't put myself through all this one more time.

POV ends

Jannat's POV

Why the fuck does siddharth think I like Riyaz? What did he actually hear? 🧐🤔🤨
Ohhh ...he might have heard Riyaz saying , "it's a date"
This idiot!! He should understand na that I love him!

No problem....with my today's plan everything would be clear. I just can't wait for that.

Suprise! Suprise !
One more update😂 I don't know why but I'll probably update one more chapter today
What can I say? I'm in a writting mood today😂