CHAPTER 13

Jannat's POV

In almost 2 hours I have to go to office. I call Riyaz to come and pick me up. I have to wear something super sexy to office today. I want to see how THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM can control.

Riyaz drops me home and I change into a super short skirt and a v- neck shirt which gave a clear view of my cleavage. Now it's show time😉.

I reach the office and head straight to mine and  Siddharth's cabin. As soon as I enter the room. I see Siddharth dropping his jaw .

I don't blame him . I look super hot if I was in his place I would have done the same thing too.

POV ends

Siddharth's POV

Jannat was dressed in such sexy clothes. I became hard and I'm sure she noticed my erection too. She smirked at me and came and sat in front of me on my table.

She spreads her legs a little bit giving me perfect view of what was between her thighs. She thinks she can seduce me so easily? Well I guess she's right.
Seeing her like this I can't control myself.

I pin her down on the table and take her skirt up and slide down her panties. I treat her spot with my mouth. Licking her around the cilt and teasing her spot with my tougue.
She put her head back in pleasure and let out loud  moans I could tell she was enjoying too. After treating her for a few more minutes she released all her juices over my table.
I tasted her juices...they were so damn delicious. She then pushed me back on my chair and came and sat on my lap.

She touches my erection with through my  pants. Caressing it softly and skillfully.
Jannat- You want me to treat your erection?

"Ohh hell yeah"

Jannat- well....(she smirks)

She gets up from my lap.

Wtf ? What was this?

Jannat- Did you really think...I'm dying to have sex with you? Chill....I just seduced you to show you have no power on me. Now I'm going to work and as for your untreated erection well ig.....your bad luck;)

She goes and sits on her chair. Seeing her looking so sexy. I could clearly see her cleavage and my erection was increasing more and more.

Fuck it I can't control anymore. I need to fuck Jannat rn!