One

Rieka's POV

I got dressed in my leather and cropped outfit.

I got wind of the boys helping at the Lockwoods

I got wind of the boys helping at the Lockwoods. So I stop at the grill for a drink. I'm drinking a bourbon and somebody taps my shoulder.I smell vampires.

"What can I help you with," I bitch grin as I turn.

"Your in my seat," he states.

"It doesn't have your name on it," I down my drink and gesture for another one. He goes to take it. "Look vampirina, I will break your arm. And it wouldn't be pretty."

"What did you call me," he sounded puzzled.

"Vampirina. 'Cause your a blood sucker," I get up and walk out. He was stunned.

-

I walk to the Lockwoods and see Tyler and Matt carrying a table.

"Mom we got it," I waltz in.

"You should leave the lifting to somebody with bigger muscles, TyTy," I lean on the door frame with a cocked brow.

"RyRy," they engulf me in a hug.

"When did you get here, I would've given you a ride." Matt asked happily. I missed it here, a bit.

"Cool it blondie. I walked after u got freshened up," I step back and see Tyler checking me out. "See something you like, Ty?"

"What," he blushed. "No. It-it's just you look different, a good different. Like you got hot."

"Wasn't I hot before," his eyes widen drastically as a feign sadness. "Lighten up! I'm joking. I lost 55 pounds. And had a huggggeeee change in in ways. Met new people and all." I smile.

"Oh," he smiles.

"I'll see you in a jiff, I'm going to say hi to Bonbon," I walk off and feel Tyler's gaze on my behind. I listen in to there conversation.

"Damn, Ry got hot. She was always pretty but, now the things-," Matt cuts him off.

"Stop! That's my sister," he sounds disgusted. "I don't want to know all that!" Tyler chuckles. I see Bonnie with a sandy blonde. I approach.

"You didn't see Elena, you saw Katherine," she says.

"Damn, Bonnie! Is this your boyfriend," I smile. He looks at me with confusion. "Call me Ry." I hold out my hand for him to shake.

"I'm Stefan," he takes it. I breathe in, vampire! "And no, I dated Elena."  My jaw dropped.

"Oh," I smile. "Well I better go see my little brother. Bye guys!" I walk to Matt and Tyler.

"Look, you know what I think of Caroline Forbes," I stand behind him and Matt glances at me and smiles. "She's an insecure, neurotic,bitchy little twit."