Epilogue

_

_

Rieka's eyes flutter open and she smiles in memory of their union due to her departure. She sees the clock showing ten forty-three in big, red letters. She feels a weight around her waist and looks to see his arm holding her body to his. She stretches carefully not to hit or wake him. She goes to move his arm to her up when his arm constricts around her bare body. He nuzzles his face in her neck and she feels his breath on her neck, causing her to smile.

She interlinks their hands and kiss his hand. "Nik, baby, I need to use the bathroom. If that's ok, you majesty," She jokes, He groans and releases her, then flips the other way. The Bellissima stands up and walks to the bathroom.

Klaus sits up after thirty minutes of his mate not coming back and leans on the headboard.

She walks back out with clothes on and smiles at him

She walks back out with clothes on and smiles at him. She has black socks, a black bodysuit, lightwashed, highwaisted, skinny jeans, and her silky hair down with simple makeup.

She walks up to him and climbs in his lap, so she straddling his waist. She pulls his face to hers and kisses him. He's a vampire so he doesn't get morning breath, but he brushes his teeth rather than not.

Her hands goes to the back of his neck and his to her hip and thigh. She laces her fingers in the back of his messy curls. She pulls back. "I love you."

His eyes were closed savoring the last of her for awhile. He opens his eyes and cups both sides of her face, then kisses her nose. "I love you, little wolf. So much more than anyone could fathom. Which is why I have a question for you before you leave."

She nods. "What is it?"

"Close your eyes," He demands. She closes her eyes and tilts her head up. He reaches to the nightstand, opens it, and pulls out a box that has been burning in his mind for weeks.

The band of said ring is black, matte silver with designs around the moonstone and has 'Always and Forever' and 'R+N' engraved on the band. It's part of the moonstone that he used to break his curse.