Twenty-Two

After waking up, Rieka and Klaus went to Rebekah's and found Stefan sneaking out. Klaus and Rieka are currently in the Salvatore cellar.

"Come to snap my neck again? Because I woke up feeling comepletely un-murderous and I'm pretty sure that it's safe to set me free," Damon sasses. Stefan tosses him a small vial of blood and he groans. "Aww, man, really? You practically bled me dry. At least spring for a bag or something. I'm thirsty," Stefan hands him a bottle of water. "Not exactly what I had in mind."

Damon grunts as he stands and walks to the door where he sees the mates. Klaus smiles. "Hello, mate."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Babysitting the vampire who couldn't," She snarks. He hums.

Stefan ignores him. "Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours so he doesn't desiccate," He hands it to the other male. "If he gets to much strength back or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again."

"Silent treatment, huh? Is that your best shot," He asks this brother, then turns to the hybrids. "He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena."

Rieka giggles. "Are you sure about that? Because we caught him trying to sneak out of Bekah's bed this morning. Which would suggest to us that he's moved on."

Stefan huffs. "Well, well," Damon begins. "Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge-sex handbook."

"Well, why don't you three have enjoy your little, uh, villain bonding time? I'll let you know when I get the dagger," He walks away but Rieka follows.

"Stefan," She calls when they got to the hallway. "If you think about using the dagger on Rebekah or Kol, you'll regret it. Big time. Dagger my family and I'll bite Elena and rip Jeremy's arm off. I'm not a vampire so If I kill him, no curse for me. Fair warning."

She walks down to hear them talking. "I'm going to try and talk to Kol, Nik. I'll see you later," She pecks his lips and walks out to Stefan hanging up his phone. "Later."

She whips out her phone and hops in the car they brought, she presses Kol's ocntact and lets it ring until he picks up. "Hello, Ry. What can I do for you?"

 What can I do for you?"

"I need a favor, Kol."

"And what would that be?"

"I need you to uncompel Damon. Please, for me. Your bestfriend," She fake pouts.

Kol sighs sadly. "I love you, Ry, your the best friend I have ever had in my whole existance. But I can't have Silas on the loose, you know that. He's a danger to us all, including you. I won't let you be harmed or die, Rieka."

"Kol, I can-"

"-Take care of yourself? You know the show you had me watch, the huntress said that, too. She ended up with a sword through her abdomen," He scoffed and she couldn't help but laugh. "You shouldn't have to take care of yourself anymore. That's what family is for, Ry, or so I am told. And you are my family."