Twenty One

WARNING: DOM!SMUT!!

After leaving and spending a while with Kol, Rieka made her way to another city to see Elijah with Kol in tow. The city of Indianapolis, Indiana where he was staying a few days as he makes his way over the states. Rieka has been seeing a reoccurring vision of Klaus holding a small child, a baby, on repeat for the last few weeks and wanted to talk to them about it at the same time.

They hop out of the red car after she grabs her bag and walks into a small cafè where Elijah sits drinking tea. Kol laughs. "My brother looks so posh all the time."

"Yes, well, dogs bark, fish swim, I bitch-grin, and Elijah is always in a perfect suit," She grins as she approaches.

"Brother, Rieka," Elijah stands to greet. Rieka hugs him and he mirrors.

"It's been too long," Rieka pulls away and sits after she orders a mint tea and cookie.

"Why did you want to see both of us and not just call?"

"Well, it's a large lump to swallow if you think about it as long as I have. You both know I see flashes, glimpses, of the future and then draw them," They both nod at her. "Well, uh, the most recent one is of your brother."

Kol grimaces. "Ry, darling, neither of us want to hear about my brother's extra, closed-door, activities."

"No, dumb dumb, he's holding a baby and kissing its head

"No, dumb dumb, he's holding a baby and kissing its head. I mean, it's odd. I mean, first the three ladies, then a baby. It's weird," She sips her tea then pulls out the sketch of them.

"Look, this young lady has been plaguing my head since I met your brother

"Look, this young lady has been plaguing my head since I met your brother. But, I have no idea who she is. Then we," She clears her throat instead of saying the words they narrow their eyes simultaneously. "And this vision pops up weeks ago. I don't understand, I mean at first, I thought it was some pipe dream about wanting a family but..."

"Now, your unsure," Elijah says. She nods.

"I mean this another lady is blonde with short hair and looks very familiar. The other is African-American with beautiful hair. Then that young girl looks so happy and has light hair with ocean blue-a similar to Klaus sort of blue- eyes. They all look like a family. I drew them all out," She takes the notebook and shows them. "This one is one of the baby."