Ten

Rieka's POV

We're walking up the mountain, like we have been for awhile. I'm in a crop top,boots, and leggings.

 I'm in a crop top,boots, and leggings

I pull out my water and take a gulp.

"You ok? Is Ray getting heavy," he said. I'm behind them.

"I'm fine," He said broodingly.

"You sure about that," he pauses. "You know we've been walking for quite sometime now. If you need some water or a little sit-down...." I chuckle breathlessly.

"You know,I get that we're, uh-we're stuck together; Klaus,but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat. That'd be great." I sigh.

"So much brooding ," Im irritable.

"Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend," he retorts.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer,"

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack," we turn. "There." They walk forward, I stay behind.

"Ray! Oh my god," she runs. "What's going on? Who are you?"

"The important question is who am I," I roll my eyes at him. "Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."

"You're the hybrid," she says backing up.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic!" I groan.

"Please,stop. I'm Rieka," I smile, they untense.

"The were-witch," another whispers. "You can help us."

"And I will, listen up," I sit in a rock. I put in my headphones. I look up to see Klaus' hybrid face, I feel my self become hot. I clear my throat and take a drink.

Fucking heat! I thought

-

"-what war,might I ask," Stefan said and I butt in.

"Oh,you don't arm yourself after war had been declared,Broody," they look at me. "You build an army so big that no one ever dares pick a fight."

"Yes,correct,"  he tells.

"What makes you so sure they'll be loyal," Stefan inquires.

"One: it's not difficult to be loyal when you're on the winning team. That's something you'll learn, once you shake that horribly depressive chip off your shoulder," he looks at me. "Two: I have Rieka, and you don't go against your queen." He smirks. I see Ray bleeding. I zone from their talk.

"Klaus," he doesn't budge. "Klaus!"

"What is it,love," he whips around.

"Something's wrong,"

"That shouldn't be happening, should it," he asked.

"Well obviously," he say like it's obvious. Cause it is!