Eight

Rieka's POV

I wake up in human form, I feel something weighing me down. I look over to see a very naked Klaus. I move his arm and find the remains of clothes and put them on. I run home.

-

After a boiling hot shower to get off all the blood and dirt, I apply after-shave-care things.

Then I go to find an new place to live since I got kicked out, after Matt found out about the supernatural world

Then I go to find an new place to live since I got kicked out, after Matt found out about the supernatural world. Caroline told Matt then 'compelled' him. Truthfully, it was the sheriff's way of finding out the truth.

I'm driving on the outskirts of town when I feel this pull.  I keep walking and find a house, but it's spelled I feel it. It's a 2-story house, a few balconies,a wrap-around porch. Double windows, with light grey frames. It says 'Bell Residents' after that I go and find some available flats.

-

'Elijah,where are you? I think I found my parents home. It's a few hours away from Mystic Falls.'

'My apologies, dearest Rieka. I'm with Niklaus. He's cause more trouble than usual. Where is it?'

"Between Richmond  and Mystic Falls.
Why?'

'Well could you come back, we'll talk then. The history teacher's home. I need to go! Goodbye Rieka!'

'Bye, ' lijah'

I hang up. I drive home blasting different bands Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, GreenDay, American rejects.
-

I jog up the stairs, I hear a pained yell. ELIJAH! I rush through the door and see Elijah daggered. Klaus staking Stefan in the gut.

"What the fuck," I wrap my hand around Elijah's dagger.

"Don't! Elijah is being punished," he yelled as he pulls the wood from Stefan.

"Why? Because he wants his family,to not be alone! Isn't that why you want hybrids, so you have people," I spat. He turns like he's going to do something. "What! I can't be killed! So try it!"

"If you undaggered him, I'll kill Matt and you'll never know about your family," I mutter an 'I'm sorry'  then get up and grab the bourbon bottle. They talk rippers,villages,killing,cures, vampy things while I take a nap trying to have some guidance.

-

I sit up. Same house. Is this their peace?

"Hello dear one," I turn to see my mom. "You look so beautiful. You definitely have my genes!" She laughs.

"I heard that, babe," my dad yelled walking down the hall. We laugh.

"I need some advice on my abilities," she nods for me to continue. "Well I have visions sometimes, like in a weird house and a man with a painting. Then I have these premonition things, where I'm in the pitch black and I hear voices say words over and over again."